The chest is a great location if youre looking to showcase your tattoo, whether its big or small. Yes, we usually imagine the whole chest covered in ink when we hear the words chest tattoo, but your design can be however you want it to be. Under the chest and sternum tattoos have become an exceedingly popular area for women to get tattooed in recent times, so were just waiting for the chest to catch on as well. Whether youre looking toaccentuate your cleavage or simply just want a small but stunning design, join us as we explore the best chest tattoo ideas for women.
RELATED:The Best Tattoo Ideas For Women
Flower tattoos are an elegant tattoo design. If you choose a sweet and simple design, your tatt will look nothing other than amazing, and flower designs are usually a good way to achieve that.
Who said chest tattoos have to be big? Small and simple is the way to go, especially if youre a woman who doesnt have much ink. Anything between the size of a ten-cent coin and the size of your palm is considered to be small. Therefore you have some room to decide exactly how you want it.
The popular under chest tattoo is a great alternative to the chest, especially if you dont want your design to be on show all the time. Its a great space to work with, no matter the size of your tattoo, though it looks especially fantastic if your design follows the curve of your chest with its focal point sitting right in the center.
A rose tattoo is every girls go-to tattoo, especially in the sternum region. You can get the outline of a rose in black ink, or detailed so that it looks similar to an actual rose. Another option is to color the rose in black ink so its just an outline, like a shadow.
Chest quotes can look cute if you choose the right positioning. Usually, youll find that the best location is across the collar bone, heading towards the shoulder. If youre using big lettering and plan to cover most of the chest, then the center will look best.
When deciding on your tattoo, sink into a girly mindset, after all, thats usually the best way to come up with cute designs. Anything from a small heart, to a delicate flower, will work fantastically in this spot.
Whether its a piece of script youre looking to get or a collage of flowers, its bound to look amazing. Full chest pieces arent just for men, and its wonderful to see women breaking those boundaries.
If youre planning on getting a tribal tattoo, they generally look better when they cover the whole chest. Tribal prints are usually larger and should be kept as close to their original heritage as possible, so before getting it done, think about how itll sit best in this area.
Stars are such a diverse design. You can get throwing stars, twinkle stars, even a whole night sky tattooed on your chest. Whichever you decide on, you cant go wrong.
When getting a butterfly tattoo, the best thing you can do is add as much detail as possible to your design. If its smaller, youll want to focus on the wings, whereas if its large, you can add detail into both the wings and the body.
A small heart tattoo is a perfect design if you dont want anything too extravagant. Usually, the placement for this design is under the collar bone, towards the shoulder. Think of the placement where your clothing straps will sit and then decide whether you want it to be hidden under them or slightly to the side.
Henna has been used by the Indians throughout the ages to create intricate designs and patterns. We all know how cool henna looks, so why not get it in the form of a tattoo so that it can last forever. While we usually find henna tattoos on the hands and fingers, the chest is an awesome alternative.
Bird tattoos are a popular chest design. Many people get two swallows, one sitting under each collar bone. There are also many other bird tattoos that look amazing on the chest. Choose your favorite bird and work from there.
There are many different dragon tattoo designs that you can opt for, such as a mythical, Chinese, or tribal dragon. While dragon tattoos dont exactly make the cut for feminine designs, they can still look super cool on the right kind of chic, its all about what suits your personality.
Chest tattoos dont need to be black, why not add some color, this will make your tattoo stand out even more. No matter the design, where its a flower or dragon, some color will make it pop, in some circumstances, it can even make your tatt look more three dimensional and lively.
If you can draw or you have a good imagination, why not try and come up with your own design that is unique to you. You can try and personalize it in some way as well if you want it to have some sentimental value. Try coming up with a design that can be tied to your heritage or background while remaining unique.
We all get tattoos because we believe that they are a form of art, so why not get an arty tattoo. You can either re-create a famous painting on your skin or come up with your own masterpiece. When choosing an arty tattoo, remember, color is essential to the design.
Moon tattoos can be as simple or as intricate as you like, whether you want to get a stand-alone, outline of it or bury it in the middle of a pattern or design like below. Be as creative as you can; you could even try to add some sentimental meaning into your tattoo if you like. Usually, youre either a sun or moon kind of girl, never both.
Think small and dainty when creating your design if youre looking to get a delicate and somewhat classy tattoo. A delicate tattoo can take many forms; you could opt for a flower or your own unique gipsy style design like the one below if you want a few ideas to play around with to get you started.
Geometric tattoos have become a popular design choice over the years. There are so many different styles that you can create using shapes, lines, and dots. You are free to express yourself in an abstract way.
Gipsy tattoo designs are popular among women. They are girly, have flowers and hanging gems, and look amazing. The chest/sternum is the most desired location for this style of tattoo.
If you want a tattoo that is simple and beautiful, a vine is a great choice. The way that a design turns out is so reliant on the type of artist you choose. It cannot be stressed enough how important it is to match your tattoo to the artists tools.
If youre an actor or theatre junkie, this is an obvious choice for you. Masks are an obvious design choice when representing the theatre, though dont be afraid to play around with your own version of the design with your artist.
It can look artistic getting two symmetrical tattoos on both sides of your body that start at the shoulders and creep down onto the chest. It can be done with any design as well, from something as simple as flowers to two snakes wrapped around your shoulders with their tongues meeting in the center of your chest.
- 125 Best Thigh Tattoos For Women: Cute Design Ideas (2021 ... - April 23rd, 2021
- 155 Trendy Ankle Tattoos for Women - Wild Tattoo Art - April 23rd, 2021
- 25 Symbolic Japanese Tattoo Ideas (2021) - The Trend Spotter - April 23rd, 2021
- The Nipple Nurse Is In: Breast Cancer and Double Mastectomy Survivor, Middletown's Stephanie Wagner, Shares Her Personal Journey and Healing Art of... - March 9th, 2021
- 900+ Unique Tattoos for Women ideas | tattoos for women ... - March 9th, 2021
- Orono, Ont., woman competes to be on cover of Inked Magazine - Global News - March 9th, 2021
- 'We are a misunderstood place': New MP Carrie Tan on Yishun, politics and her tattoos - CNA - March 9th, 2021
- Covid: Southend beautician fined after police discover her working | Echo - Echo - February 20th, 2021
- Thanks to Rawiri Waititi, Wearing a Tie Is Now Optional in New Zealands Parliament - Teen Vogue - February 13th, 2021
- I talk about Botox as a gateway drug: the changing face of the beauty business - Sydney Morning Herald - February 13th, 2021
- SA tattoo artist to the stars on taking his skill abroad - News24 - February 13th, 2021
- Summerside, P.E.I. woman competing to be Inked Magazine cover girl - The Journal Pioneer - February 10th, 2021
- I was fired 30 mins into my dream job because of my tattoos my family hate them & people shout abuse but I w - The Irish Sun - February 10th, 2021
- Man arrested after drugging and tattooing four sex slaves with his name before forcing them into prost - The Irish Sun - February 10th, 2021
- Capitol Riot Prompts A Reckoning Over Extremism In The Ranks - NPR - February 10th, 2021
- With Pastel Devil Studio, these artists are reimagining today's tattoo parlor - St. Louis Magazine - February 6th, 2021
- Brisbane sex slave ring accused face court over allegations of prostitution - 7NEWS.com.au - February 6th, 2021
- ED'S DESK: Bogan Evil-Doers With Tenuous Links To Ivan Milat Thrill Court Watchers With 'Matching White Forensic Jumpsuits' And 'Forlorn Expressions'... - February 4th, 2021
- 2 Green Country Women Share Stories Through Tattoo Ink; Competing In National Contest - News On 6 - February 2nd, 2021
- Cops investigated kidnappings, extortions, teen runaways across California. Victims all ended up at same motel, forced into sex trafficking, feds say... - January 30th, 2021
- Face tattoos give Indigenous woman a chance to reclaim traditional form of self-expression - CBC.ca - January 24th, 2021
- Dustin Poiriers 27 tattoos and their meanings after getting his first aged 14 ahead of UFC fight with Conor M - The Irish Sun - January 24th, 2021
- Holly Willoughby winces in horror as UKs most tattooed woman reveals inking in intimate area on This Morni - The Sun - January 20th, 2021
- The mum looking to fully cover her body in tattoos by the time she is 40 - Lancs Live - January 20th, 2021
- Cape Cod people of color have renewed hope with Biden-Harris inauguration - Cape Cod Times - January 20th, 2021
- Why the far-right and white supremecists have embraced the Middle Ages and their symbols - The Conversation AU - January 15th, 2021
- Raheem Sterling's tattoos explained: What do they mean and where are they on his body? - Goal (English) - January 9th, 2021
- Raheem Sterling's tattoos explained: What do they mean and where are they on his body? - Goal.com - January 5th, 2021
- Walker's Point women-led tattoo shop spends grand opening giving away proceeds to charity - WTMJ-TV - January 5th, 2021
- Women Get Tattoos of Stefon Diggs Name on Their Bodies, But He Doesn't Claim Any of Them - BlackSportsOnline - January 5th, 2021
- 25 Feather Tattoos for Women in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - December 27th, 2020
- Tattoo artist raped vulnerable client and sexually assaulted five others - Cheshire Live - December 25th, 2020
- 'Depraved' tattoo artist raped woman and sexually assaulted five others while performing work on them - Manchester Evening News - December 23rd, 2020
- The Interview Gift Guide That Gives Back - Interview - December 23rd, 2020
- Kalie Shorr Is as Bad as She Wants to Be In My Voice Video - Sounds Like Nashville - December 16th, 2020
- The Women Faced Off to Play Soccer. One Team Lost Because of Hair Dye. - The New York Times - December 11th, 2020
- Three Oaks wants INKED to raise awareness - Toronto Star - December 10th, 2020
- Meet the new couples of '90 Day Fianc' - CNN - December 9th, 2020
- Sunday Funday Moment: Local woman-owned business celebrating 10th anniversary with virtual Loteria party. - KVIA El Paso - November 30th, 2020
- The day my Indian mother confronted me about my tattoo - SBS - November 26th, 2020
- Women and Minorities Value, Perceive, and Experience Professionalism Differently than Their Peers - Newswise - November 26th, 2020
- I studied 5,000 phone images: objects were more popular than people, but women took way more selfies - The Conversation AU - November 25th, 2020
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Doesn't Have Any Tattoos - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 23rd, 2020
- Gassed in their cells, begging for food at Auckland Womens prison - RNZ - November 23rd, 2020
- Watch Lindsey Vonn Talk About Tattoos, Body Image, And Her Worst Injury In This 'Body Scan' Video - Women's Health - November 21st, 2020
- Pike River Mine: The women still bonded by tragedy a decade on - Newshub - November 18th, 2020
- OPINION: Tattoos are a way to express creativity - The Daily Evergreen - November 12th, 2020
- Fox Maxy discusses land and Indigenous people in his films - Daily Northwestern - November 12th, 2020
- Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. says to reach out to hear veterans stories at Madison County, NY Veterans Day ceremony - Utica Observer Dispatch - November 12th, 2020
- 50 Best Hand Tattoos For Women - Inspiration From Rihanna To Cara - elle.com - November 12th, 2020
- 'I'd been avoiding looking at myself': Breast cancer survivors reveal how mastectomy tattoos changed them - 7NEWS.com.au - November 8th, 2020
- Meet the Artist Behind the Lighting Bolt Design That Has Become the Symbol of Womens Rights in an Increasingly Oppressive Poland - artnet News - November 5th, 2020
- Body of woman dumped in Inanda who had her throat slit and hands chopped off yet to be identified - Independent Online - November 5th, 2020
- 65 Cute Small Tattoos For Women: Tiny Tattoo Ideas (2020 ... - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoos For Women An Ultimate Guide to Tattoo Beauty - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoo Artist Teamed Up with Local Print Shop to Help Raise Money for Charities that Support Black Lives Matter During Ongoing Pandemic - Printing... - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoo Artists of Color on Working With Dark Skin - Allure - November 4th, 2020
- Sean Connery: Why women loved this James Bond - THE WEEK - November 1st, 2020
- 6 Women Share the Tattoos Inspired By Their Breast Cancer Diagnosis - Yahoo Lifestyle - October 31st, 2020
- Ronald Hall, Worcester man accused of human trafficking, kept women addicted to drugs and had his nickname ta - MassLive.com - October 31st, 2020
- Carla Was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer So were Her Sisters and Daughters in Remarkable Case of 'Family History' - Baptist Health South Florida - October 28th, 2020
- Death-Defying Shotzi Blackheart Is a Perfect Choice to Revive the Beloved Halloween Havoc - Sports Illustrated - October 28th, 2020
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer? Answers to Common Questions About Radiation - Chicago Health - October 28th, 2020
- 14 Incredibly Inspiring Breast Cancer Tattoos - Prevention.com - October 24th, 2020
- Watch Jordyn Woods Talk About Her 17 Piercings And 8 Tattoos In This New Video - Women's Health - October 22nd, 2020
- Think twice before getting that tattoo: It can cause your body to overheat - TheHealthSite - October 22nd, 2020
- Breast reconstruction: Are 3D nipple tattoos right for you? - Baylor College of Medicine News - October 22nd, 2020
- How COVID-19 changed the tattoo industry. - Newcity Design - October 22nd, 2020
- The Vow Season 2: What Happened to Keith Raniere, Allison Mack, and More NXIVM Key Players - Fort Leavenworth Lamp - October 19th, 2020
- 'I get a charge out of helping people': Breast cancer survivor finds way to give back to others - The Stanly News & Press - Stanly News &... - October 17th, 2020
- 40 Taunts By Desi Aunties That Make Young Single Women Go WTF - SheThePeople - October 17th, 2020
- Mike Tyson's Tribal Face Tattoo Got a Wild Reaction From a Woman in the Tribe - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 16th, 2020
- The Link Between the Disappearances of Two North Texas African American Women - Local Profile - October 16th, 2020
- 'Trick-or-Treat from 6 Feet' offers fun way to give out Halloween candy - WBAL TV Baltimore - October 16th, 2020
- Mike Tyson Almost Got an Even Crazier Tattoo on His Face Thankfully He Didn't - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 16th, 2020
- Far-flung face of poverty fight - Chinadaily.com.cn - Chinadaily USA - October 10th, 2020
- Woman testifies about talk of sex, witchcraft and killing during relationship with Trail, Boswell - KOLN - October 8th, 2020
- Erin Andrews Is Learning to Be Patient! - Greenwich Time - October 8th, 2020
- Fans are shocked to see Chris Evans' torso covered in tattoos in a video of him backflipping into a pool - Business Insider India - October 8th, 2020
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Tattoos aiding in recovery - NBC Right Now - October 8th, 2020