Owner of HB Laser Skin Clinics Tracey Price.
HB Laser Skin Clinics is excited to be able to offer its clients some of the latest technology.
Discovering the perfect laser for hair removal can be near impossible as patients have marked differences in their skin colour, hair colour, hair thickness, and hair depth.
However, owner of HB Laser Skin Clinics Tracey Price says she is proud to be able to offer clients Milesman a world-class innovator of dermatologic lasers the first 4 wavelength laser on the market.
"Based on clinical evidence, a hair removal diode laser of 810nm is considered as the universal standard for dark hair removal for most skin types. It is also the most commonly used wavelength in the crowded hair removal market.
"The downside is that light colour or fine hair may be resistant to the treatment due to scarcity of melanin in the hair shaft. Treatment of dark skin type patients can also be difficult due to skin melanin absorption," Tracey said.
"The blend is the compromise between these two ranges which has better penetration depth and much higher absorption of melanin, providing the best result to treat a wider range of skin and hair types. Being the only 4 wavelength laser, the blend has a better penetration depth, and can treat a wider range of the hair types and skin colours.
"No more electrolysis, waxing, shaving, IPL, VPL or painful laser that only treats dark coarse hair and fairer skin types. It's an efficient and painless treatment.
"We are also proud to introduce the new CosJet ATR, the gold standard in Q Switched Laser technology. This dual wavelength laser is widely used in dermatological and cosmetic/aesthetic medicine, for treatments such as laser soft peel & laser genesis, laser tattoo removal, carbon laser treatment, laser skin rejuvenation, acne laser treatment and laser skin toning.
"When doing tattoo removal there is less risk of injury to the surrounding tissue, treatments are more comfortable with quicker healing time.
"Regular lasers use a single wavelength of light to deliver the energy to the ink pigment in the skin. But the surrounding skin can also be damaged in the process.
"The CosJet ATR delivers light energy in very short bursts in a choice of two wavelengths, so it precisely targets the cells containing pigment, destroying the ink in tattoos so your body can eliminate it, with significantly less impact on the surrounding cells."
Tracey has just accepted a part-time contracting role as a clinical trainer for Cryomed Aestheics a leading provider of aesthetic healthcare devices and medical-grade cosmeceuticals across Australia and New Zealand.
"It's a really exciting role and a great privilege to be able to work with such a reputable company. I want to help others and share my knowledge in the industry, It's a lot of hard work running a business especially in today's environment and if I can help those who are struggling or just looking for some support I'd be more than happy to. The part-time role will require me to travel throughout NZ.
"The Ultraformer lll still continues to be a very popular treatment for skin tightening. I'm still very passionate about what I do and after 27 years am not ready to slow down yet!"Franchise opportunities are available and we are on the lookout for a skin and laser therapist.For more info go to laserskin.co.nz
After just one treatment of the Ultraformer lll I can see a difference in my under arms. I've now had a second treatment and am amazed at the results.
I'm not the only one who is impressed with this treatment. Mel, who at 63, was looking for options to help her "ageing face", says she just felt "blah".
"I started doing some research, looking at options that didn't involve surgery. I chatted to Tracey from HB Laser Skin Clinics about the about Ultraformer lll and decided to give it a go," Mel said.
"I really wanted to target the areas under my eyes, my forehead, my jaw line and the creepy skin on my neck. The results are just amazing. I have had lots of comments from people telling me how good I look.
"What I really like about this treatment is there is no downtime and no risk. You can go straight to the supermarket after treatment if you want to. I found there was very little discomfort. it was a little intense on the lateral part of my chin and around the mouth. I found that when I washed my face for the next three weeks it was a little bit achey around the jawline but I thought of that as a positive as the treatment was still working.
"I have noticed a big difference. I wish I had discovered this treatment when I was in my 40s. I think the sooner you start it the better. When you think about it where else can you go and have a treatment on your face and neck in an hour with results like this."
- 33 Celebrities Who Regret Their Tattoos - Women's Health - April 5th, 2021
- Spaces Making Up 'the Interstitium' Are Connected | NYU Langone News - NYU Langone Health - April 5th, 2021
- Cleveland, OH: Ink On Ink Off | Tattoo Artist & Removal ... - March 9th, 2021
- Tattoo Removal: How Much Lasering a Tattoo Costs and Hurts ... - March 9th, 2021
- DR. WALLACE: Removal an option for unwanted tattoos - Goshen News - March 9th, 2021
- 9 Factors That Determine Tattoo Removal Success - March 9th, 2021
- Soliton Announces Initiation of Second Animal Study for Potential RAP Treatment of Liver Fibrosis - inForney.com - March 9th, 2021
- Regretting a tattoo? These are your options when it comes to getting rid of it - Fashion Journal - February 20th, 2021
- Soliton Named Best New Technology Award at the Aesthetic Industry Association Board Meeting - PRNewswire - February 20th, 2021
- Britains most tattooed woman covers half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink - The Sun - February 8th, 2021
- Pure Ink Tattoo Studios - NJ Premier Tattoo Studio - February 6th, 2021
- Tattoo Removal | American Society of Plastic Surgeons - February 6th, 2021
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Tattoo Removal | Glamour - February 6th, 2021
- Integrity Ink Provides Fast, Effective, and Affordable Full-Spectrum Laser Tattoo Removal in Crosby, TX with the Astanza Trinity Laser - GlobeNewswire - January 27th, 2021
- Free tattoo removal event helps give people a clean break with past - Stockton Record - January 20th, 2021
- As Statues Of America's Racist Past Were Removed This Year, So Were Tattoos - NPR - December 31st, 2020
- New tattoo shop open in Torrington - The Torrington Telegram - December 28th, 2020
- How I Met Your Mother: Best Season 3 Episodes, According To IMDb - TheThings - December 28th, 2020
- 10 Celebs Who Refuse To Get Tattoos | TheThings - TheThings - December 21st, 2020
- Pete Davidson Is Allegedly Getting All of His Tattoos Removed Details - Allure - December 19th, 2020
- 15 Best Tattoo Removal Creams That Works: 2020 Buyer's Guide - December 18th, 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077: The Face Tattoos, Ranked - TheGamer - December 18th, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Market status and outlook: 2021 business development plans by companies, industry trends and restraints, market share and... - December 16th, 2020
- Why Kat Von D Covered Up Her Tattoos - PopCrush - December 16th, 2020
- What you need to know before getting a white tattoo - The Saxon - November 27th, 2020
- S.I. orange zone: This could be the end of my business, says gym owner - silive.com - November 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: These businesses will close if NYC becomes an orange zone - SILive.com - November 20th, 2020
- The MedSpa on 5th Removes Unwanted Tattoos and Skin Blemishes with the Astanza Duality in Mount Dora, Florida - PRNewswire - November 10th, 2020
- The 'healing' power of tattoos - by artist who says studios are like confession booths - Birmingham Live - November 8th, 2020
- Celebrity tattoos that will inspire you to get inked - Times Now - November 5th, 2020
- E-dermis Magnetic Tattoo Removal An Alternative Way of Tattoo Elimination - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - November 4th, 2020
- How to Remove Fresh Tattoo Ink from Skin - Tips to remove ... - November 1st, 2020
- Panacea Tattoo Removal Offers a Second Chance with Laser Tattoo Removal Featuring the Astanza Duality in Grand Junction, CO - PRNewswire - November 1st, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal: From Prep to Aftercare, Heres What to Expect - HYPEBAE - October 28th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal Treatments NJ | Laser Tattoo Treatment ... - October 21st, 2020
- Non laser Tattoo Removal: The most easy and cost effective way to remove tattoo - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 9th, 2020
- Reynolds ink: Why Rabbitohs skipper wants to 'start again' with tats - Sydney Morning Herald - October 8th, 2020
- What To Expect When You Get a Tattoo - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - October 4th, 2020
- Chinese Taxi Drivers Ordered To Remove Tattoos - INKED - September 28th, 2020
- What You Need to Know Before Tattoo Removal - - RushPRnews.com - September 25th, 2020
- Bizarre: 44-year-old with several body modifications gets his nose removed to look like 'Human Satan' - Times Now - September 25th, 2020
- These innovative regimes and therapies are worth booking well in advance - Connecticut Magazine - September 22nd, 2020
- Tattoo Removal: How to, Costs, Before and After Pictures ... - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo removal - Mayo Clinic - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo Blowout: Appearance, Treatments, and More - August 26th, 2020
- Hackensack Medical Laser - Tattoo Removal New Jersey - August 26th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal NJ: Get Rid of Tattoos Today! - August 26th, 2020
- TikToker gets freckle tattoosand it goes horribly wrong - The Daily Dot - August 20th, 2020
- National Tattoo Removal Day: INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist And Hate Tattoos For Free - Latin Times - August 13th, 2020
- Tattoo Removal Market Rapidly Growing in Healthcare, Competitor Analysis, Complete Study of Current Trends and Forecast 2020-2023 - The Daily... - August 13th, 2020
- Removery's INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist and Hate Tattoos For Free - PRNewswire - August 12th, 2020
- Groupons offering free removal to ink fans who have a tattoo of the wrong star sign following Nasas 13th hor - The Sun - July 15th, 2020