TATTOO-loving Brooklyn Beckham recently felt the wrath of Piers Morgan after getting a fifth tribute to fiance Nicola Peltz inked onto his back.
The Good Morning Britain host, 55, raged: "If God wanted you to have tattoos, he'd have given you them And David Beckham, he's just a tattoo now, isn't he? He's just one great big tattoo.
The 21-year-old, who is the eldest son of Victoria and David, has dozens of emblems all over his body, including an angel tattoo on his chest, a camera on his arm and a Made In England stamp on his foot.
Someone who shares Brooklyns love of ink is Claire Shepherd. The 32-year-old social care worker from Swansea has received abuse for her tatts and even been fired after half an hour for having them.
Here, she shares her story with Fabulous.
I was 18 when I first got a small tattoo of stars on my ankle during a girls holiday in Magaluf, but it was very discreet and I could cover it if I wanted to.
It wasnt until a few years later, in my twenties that I had a second one, some stars on my neck. Now, Im covered in them almost from head to toe.
For inspiration, I look in magazines and online, and while some are just nice patterns, others have meaning behind them, like a bird escaping from a cage.
I think in total Ive spent around 3000 on having them done its usually around 50 an hour and depending on how complex they are, each one might take a couple of hours or a few hours spread over two days.
To me, its a form of art and self-expression but sadly not everyone sees it that way. I get comments in the street and have been bullied online by trolls.
In 2014 I started getting more noticeable tattoos done, like the ones on my neck and my hands.
My employer at the time, B&M, was very understanding and didnt say anything.
They were quite happy as long as my work as an assistant manager was okay.
Id been with them for six years, and help them to set up new stores. It just wasnt an issue.
Then in 2015, I applied for a job as a retail merchandiser at a different company, for a role to go all over the country merchandising different stores.
It was a telephone interview, about 20 mins or half an hour long and they asked me about my experience.
At the end of the call the interviewer said, Youre exactly what we are looking for and emailed me straight away with the start date and policies.
I noticed there was a clause which said tattoos had to be covered up which I obviously couldnt do as mine are on my hands and my neck.
To double check it was okay I rang her up, and then she retracted the job offer there and then, saying they wouldnt be able to employ me. Id had the job for about half an hour!
I was so horrified I posted it on Facebook and then it just blew up and the story went everywhere. After a couple of days they offered me the job back, but I didnt take it.
To double check my tattoos were okay I rang her up, and then she retracted the job offer there and then, saying they wouldnt be able to employ me. Id had the job for about half an hour!
At the time, I was angry because I felt the policy was outdated. I was right for the job, so it was obviously all about the tattoos.
I would have understood if it had been about piercings or false nails as that is a health and safety issue, but that is not an issue with inkings.
When stores have thousands of people walking through their doors with tattoos, why cant the staff have them too?
I wouldnt call it discrimination, as it is my choice to have tattoos, but I felt they were making a judgement about the kind of person they thought I was because I had them.
Years ago, shops might have said No brightly coloured hair or that kind of thing, but thats gone now. I feel tattoos are the final thing employers still have a problem with.
Theres a certain stereotype of people with tattoos, although it is improving as they get more commonplace.
Even now, lm judged by strangers even though Im always smartly dressed and take good care of my appearance, to the extent of having aesthetic work and Botox too.
My parents hate them and theyll shake their head if I come home with a new one and I hear comments in the street or when I meet people for the first time.
Vote for your Fabulous Mum of the Year and WIN
Do you know a mum who deserves some extra recognition? We want to pay homage to the best mums in Britain.
During the pandemic theyve been busy juggling childcare, homeschooling and work, with the added stress of worrying about the health of elderly relatives and vulnerable friends.
Its never been a harder time to be a mum, so this year its even more important to honour the amazing women in our lives.
Nominate her for our Fabulous Mum Of The Year Award and she could win an overnight stay for two at a Champneys spa of her choice complete with a Gold package, which includes four relaxing treatments for the ultimate pampering experience.
Two runners-up will Champneys goodie bag worth 50 plus a 100 M&Svoucher and 200 Nutmeg at Morrisonsvoucher, and all three mums will enjoy a makeover with our glam squad before taking part in a photo shoot for the magazine.
And you could win a 100 Tu at Sainsburys voucher, 200 Florence & Fred at Tesco voucher or 250 to spend at Primark just for entering.
If you want to nominate a mum then fill in the form here.
To enter, upload a photograph of the mum you are nominating and explain why they deserve to win.
The deadline for entries is Sunday February 14 and one winner and two runners-up will be announced on Sunday March 14. Good luck we cant wait to hear from you!
The main one is, What are you going to do when youre 80? I just think, The same thing Id be doing if I didnt have them? If thats all I have to worry about when Im 80 then Ill be laughing.
I didnt have them thinking that they would come off when Im 60 Im not stupid! I know they are permanent. It is always that or What are you going to do on your wedding day?
But the worst abuse I get is online, particularly after the story about me losing my job blew up. It was really bad.
For a day I did get really upset thinking, Is this the human race? I was shocked people could behave that way.
Face to face, no one would say, Oh look at the state of you but thats what they say online or worse, like I hope you die in a car crash and Why would anyone want to hire you? Then Id click on the profile and it would be a picture of some lad with his grandparents!
However, Ive got a thick skin and I take everyones comments with a pinch of salt now. In the past few years, I havent had any problems at work with my tattoos.
I worked in Tesco as a caf manager and now I work in health and social care. Everyone I work with is non-judgmental and dont find my tattoos scary at all.
If it hadnt been for lockdown, I would have had more done. Id started having one leg sleeve done so that needs to be finished and then I might have a tarot design for the other one.
Im quite a spiritual person and love my tarot cards! Im keeping my back as a blank canvas for now and waiting until I can think of something really good there, but I dont think Ill ever have any done on my face.
I overplucked my eyebrows as a teenager so mine are tattooed on, but theres scar tissue there so the ink is a bit patchy.
The way I see it is that my tattoos are a talking point, whether I am on a beach or in a bar, in normal times.
Among my friends, Im the only one with so many inkings plus I usually have more tattoos than the guys I meet too! It certainly gets the conversation going Im single at the moment but it doesnt put guys off.
I dont regret any of the tattoos Ive had done, and if in the future if I decided I didnt like something, I dont think it would concern me.
There are more things in life to worry about Id prefer to concentrate on myself and my family and being happy.
I felt for Brooklyn when he got all that abuse for his new tattoo, which was inspired by fianc Nicola Peltz hes not doing any harm and it means something to him.
I understand that hes young and might not be with her forever, but if they did split he could cover it up or get laser treatment.
Im a big believer in seizing the moment, so why not? Its a lovely tribute to her.
ROYAL BABYEugenie baby LIVE - Prince Andrews daughter 'broke tradition twice' with birth
RING TRUEGirlfriend had no idea shed been wearing her engagement ring for nearly 2 YEARS
FOREVER YOUNGIm 48 & get mistaken for my daughters sister - can you tell who's who?
MYSTIC MEGFebruary 10: Love gets deeper as you continue to learn about each other
LOVE ITValentines Day brainteaser challenges YOU to find the word love in under 1 min
WOAH COCOInside Coco Chanels abandoned decaying Scottish mansion full of ornate furniture
For more real life stories, Britains most tattooed woman covered half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink.
And this mum believes she's Disneys biggest fan she moved 500 MILES to be near Disneyworld & spends 2k on hundreds of trips every year.
Plus this savvy mum transformed an awkward box over the stairs into a cosy reading nook for her daughter.
- Covid: Southend beautician fined after police discover her working | Echo - Echo - February 20th, 2021
- Thanks to Rawiri Waititi, Wearing a Tie Is Now Optional in New Zealands Parliament - Teen Vogue - February 13th, 2021
- I talk about Botox as a gateway drug: the changing face of the beauty business - Sydney Morning Herald - February 13th, 2021
- SA tattoo artist to the stars on taking his skill abroad - News24 - February 13th, 2021
- Summerside, P.E.I. woman competing to be Inked Magazine cover girl - The Journal Pioneer - February 10th, 2021
- Man arrested after drugging and tattooing four sex slaves with his name before forcing them into prost - The Irish Sun - February 10th, 2021
- Capitol Riot Prompts A Reckoning Over Extremism In The Ranks - NPR - February 10th, 2021
- With Pastel Devil Studio, these artists are reimagining today's tattoo parlor - St. Louis Magazine - February 6th, 2021
- Brisbane sex slave ring accused face court over allegations of prostitution - 7NEWS.com.au - February 6th, 2021
- ED'S DESK: Bogan Evil-Doers With Tenuous Links To Ivan Milat Thrill Court Watchers With 'Matching White Forensic Jumpsuits' And 'Forlorn Expressions'... - February 4th, 2021
- 2 Green Country Women Share Stories Through Tattoo Ink; Competing In National Contest - News On 6 - February 2nd, 2021
- Cops investigated kidnappings, extortions, teen runaways across California. Victims all ended up at same motel, forced into sex trafficking, feds say... - January 30th, 2021
- Face tattoos give Indigenous woman a chance to reclaim traditional form of self-expression - CBC.ca - January 24th, 2021
- Dustin Poiriers 27 tattoos and their meanings after getting his first aged 14 ahead of UFC fight with Conor M - The Irish Sun - January 24th, 2021
- Holly Willoughby winces in horror as UKs most tattooed woman reveals inking in intimate area on This Morni - The Sun - January 20th, 2021
- The mum looking to fully cover her body in tattoos by the time she is 40 - Lancs Live - January 20th, 2021
- Cape Cod people of color have renewed hope with Biden-Harris inauguration - Cape Cod Times - January 20th, 2021
- Why the far-right and white supremecists have embraced the Middle Ages and their symbols - The Conversation AU - January 15th, 2021
- Raheem Sterling's tattoos explained: What do they mean and where are they on his body? - Goal (English) - January 9th, 2021
- Raheem Sterling's tattoos explained: What do they mean and where are they on his body? - Goal.com - January 5th, 2021
- Walker's Point women-led tattoo shop spends grand opening giving away proceeds to charity - WTMJ-TV - January 5th, 2021
- Women Get Tattoos of Stefon Diggs Name on Their Bodies, But He Doesn't Claim Any of Them - BlackSportsOnline - January 5th, 2021
- 25 Feather Tattoos for Women in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - December 27th, 2020
- Tattoo artist raped vulnerable client and sexually assaulted five others - Cheshire Live - December 25th, 2020
- 'Depraved' tattoo artist raped woman and sexually assaulted five others while performing work on them - Manchester Evening News - December 23rd, 2020
- The Interview Gift Guide That Gives Back - Interview - December 23rd, 2020
- Kalie Shorr Is as Bad as She Wants to Be In My Voice Video - Sounds Like Nashville - December 16th, 2020
- The Women Faced Off to Play Soccer. One Team Lost Because of Hair Dye. - The New York Times - December 11th, 2020
- Three Oaks wants INKED to raise awareness - Toronto Star - December 10th, 2020
- Meet the new couples of '90 Day Fianc' - CNN - December 9th, 2020
- Sunday Funday Moment: Local woman-owned business celebrating 10th anniversary with virtual Loteria party. - KVIA El Paso - November 30th, 2020
- The day my Indian mother confronted me about my tattoo - SBS - November 26th, 2020
- Women and Minorities Value, Perceive, and Experience Professionalism Differently than Their Peers - Newswise - November 26th, 2020
- I studied 5,000 phone images: objects were more popular than people, but women took way more selfies - The Conversation AU - November 25th, 2020
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Why She Doesn't Have Any Tattoos - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - November 23rd, 2020
- Gassed in their cells, begging for food at Auckland Womens prison - RNZ - November 23rd, 2020
- Watch Lindsey Vonn Talk About Tattoos, Body Image, And Her Worst Injury In This 'Body Scan' Video - Women's Health - November 21st, 2020
- Pike River Mine: The women still bonded by tragedy a decade on - Newshub - November 18th, 2020
- OPINION: Tattoos are a way to express creativity - The Daily Evergreen - November 12th, 2020
- Fox Maxy discusses land and Indigenous people in his films - Daily Northwestern - November 12th, 2020
- Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. says to reach out to hear veterans stories at Madison County, NY Veterans Day ceremony - Utica Observer Dispatch - November 12th, 2020
- 50 Best Hand Tattoos For Women - Inspiration From Rihanna To Cara - elle.com - November 12th, 2020
- 'I'd been avoiding looking at myself': Breast cancer survivors reveal how mastectomy tattoos changed them - 7NEWS.com.au - November 8th, 2020
- Meet the Artist Behind the Lighting Bolt Design That Has Become the Symbol of Womens Rights in an Increasingly Oppressive Poland - artnet News - November 5th, 2020
- Body of woman dumped in Inanda who had her throat slit and hands chopped off yet to be identified - Independent Online - November 5th, 2020
- 65 Cute Small Tattoos For Women: Tiny Tattoo Ideas (2020 ... - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoos For Women An Ultimate Guide to Tattoo Beauty - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoo Artist Teamed Up with Local Print Shop to Help Raise Money for Charities that Support Black Lives Matter During Ongoing Pandemic - Printing... - November 4th, 2020
- Tattoo Artists of Color on Working With Dark Skin - Allure - November 4th, 2020
- Sean Connery: Why women loved this James Bond - THE WEEK - November 1st, 2020
- 6 Women Share the Tattoos Inspired By Their Breast Cancer Diagnosis - Yahoo Lifestyle - October 31st, 2020
- Ronald Hall, Worcester man accused of human trafficking, kept women addicted to drugs and had his nickname ta - MassLive.com - October 31st, 2020
- Carla Was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer So were Her Sisters and Daughters in Remarkable Case of 'Family History' - Baptist Health South Florida - October 28th, 2020
- Death-Defying Shotzi Blackheart Is a Perfect Choice to Revive the Beloved Halloween Havoc - Sports Illustrated - October 28th, 2020
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer? Answers to Common Questions About Radiation - Chicago Health - October 28th, 2020
- 14 Incredibly Inspiring Breast Cancer Tattoos - Prevention.com - October 24th, 2020
- Watch Jordyn Woods Talk About Her 17 Piercings And 8 Tattoos In This New Video - Women's Health - October 22nd, 2020
- Think twice before getting that tattoo: It can cause your body to overheat - TheHealthSite - October 22nd, 2020
- Breast reconstruction: Are 3D nipple tattoos right for you? - Baylor College of Medicine News - October 22nd, 2020
- How COVID-19 changed the tattoo industry. - Newcity Design - October 22nd, 2020
- The Vow Season 2: What Happened to Keith Raniere, Allison Mack, and More NXIVM Key Players - Fort Leavenworth Lamp - October 19th, 2020
- 'I get a charge out of helping people': Breast cancer survivor finds way to give back to others - The Stanly News & Press - Stanly News &... - October 17th, 2020
- 40 Taunts By Desi Aunties That Make Young Single Women Go WTF - SheThePeople - October 17th, 2020
- Mike Tyson's Tribal Face Tattoo Got a Wild Reaction From a Woman in the Tribe - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 16th, 2020
- The Link Between the Disappearances of Two North Texas African American Women - Local Profile - October 16th, 2020
- 'Trick-or-Treat from 6 Feet' offers fun way to give out Halloween candy - WBAL TV Baltimore - October 16th, 2020
- Mike Tyson Almost Got an Even Crazier Tattoo on His Face Thankfully He Didn't - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 16th, 2020
- Far-flung face of poverty fight - Chinadaily.com.cn - Chinadaily USA - October 10th, 2020
- Woman testifies about talk of sex, witchcraft and killing during relationship with Trail, Boswell - KOLN - October 8th, 2020
- Erin Andrews Is Learning to Be Patient! - Greenwich Time - October 8th, 2020
- Fans are shocked to see Chris Evans' torso covered in tattoos in a video of him backflipping into a pool - Business Insider India - October 8th, 2020
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Tattoos aiding in recovery - NBC Right Now - October 8th, 2020
- Peter Andre shows off his scarred face for new film role with co-star Fredi Nwaka - The Sun - October 8th, 2020
- Man arrested in Camden deaths of woman, her son; search led to California - Arkansas Online - October 8th, 2020
- It was a cultural reset: A short history of the ABG aesthetic - i-D - October 8th, 2020
- The taboo around tattoos - The Aquinian - October 5th, 2020
- Keeping Up With The Alumni: Featuring Liz Hogan - Sports Illustrated - October 4th, 2020
- 25 Popular Forearm Tattoos for Women in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - October 2nd, 2020
- Dunedin tattoo artist helps guide transition for breast cancer survivors - Tampa Bay Newspapers - October 2nd, 2020
- Does Taylor Swift Have Any Tattoos? - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - October 2nd, 2020