The Evil Queen in Disney's Snow White has garnered a lot of fans due to her imposing looks. Here are some great tattoos of the character.
Only true fans know that the Evil Queen's real name in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves is Queen Grimhilde. It is also a fact that anyone with an Evil Queen tattoo probably knows due to their obsession with this hated villain. All she wanted was to be the fairest in the land and many would argue that she was despite Snow White's existence.
RELATED:Snow White And The Seven Dwarves: 10 Differences Between The Book And The Film
Some of the Evil Queen tattoos that artists have created will blow fans' minds due to the detail and creativity that went into their designs. One look at these will have other fans calling up their own local parlors to schedule a time for them to have a new tattoo inked on their bodies!
What this Evil Queen lacks in color, she gains back in sass as her glare says it all. She looks beautiful between her chiseled cheekbones, manicured nails, and perfect eye makeup thatFernanda Andrade depicted in this tattoo. She also has this regal feel to her with the crown atop her head and the use of dots to add shading was a unique idea that others are sure to copy.
The side-eye that the Evil Queen is giving in this tattoo says enough about her intentions with the poisoned apple, while her outfit speaks of her attention to fashion, even if it wasn't always practical. The use of jewels around her form and the green haze of the poison put her face as the focal point of the piece.Saraink88 created this piece and her eye for a flattering design is what makes this tattoo so popular among fans.
The glow of villainry looks good on the Evil Queen and this tattoo proves that point.Joanna Lynne wanted to highlight this point by using the light from her boiling cauldron to add bits of beauty to her facial features. The choice to add the Magic Mirror at the bottom of the tattoo shows where her motives lie as she concocts the perfect plan to rid the world of Snow White.
This design might look haphazard at first glance, but upon closer inspection viewers realize that not a single line is out of place. The artist, Lucky Star Tattoo, utilized various lines and blocks of color to not only give this version of the Evil Queen form but also to add movement.
RELATED:10 Disney Villains That Werent Entirely Necessary
Onlookers' eyes are drawn in as they follow the lines scattered throughout the piece and the color of the poison apple helps it stand apart from the rest. Her design is even modernized in appearance which adds another layer of beauty that few can contest and goes to show just how underappreciated she is as a villain.
If the Evil Queen had her own doll then this is what it would look like as it downplays the more evil side of her demeanor. The big eyelashes and soft makeup created by Princess Hilla highlights her face, while her gown is designed in a way that shows her addiction to fashion. The apple in her hand relates back to her final plot to take down Snow White, but that point should be mute as she deserved to be the fairest of them all.
The heart of Queen Grimhilde had to be as black as night due to her wicked ways and desire to kill Snow White. However, it was also a depiction of her ambition, and that darkness is what an artist namedSugar Skull Tattoo Studio decided to focus on in their tattoo. The harsh lines and dark makeup combined with the neon green of the apple is what has fans drooling over this piece.
Arrogance is what led to the Evil Queen's demise and this tattoo showcases this side of her character.Robert Collins focused on the creation of her face and adding indents to make it more angular as it adds to this persona that Disney created for her, which wasn't any worse than these Disney princes.
RELATED:10 Things about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs That Make no Sense When you Re-Watch It On Disney+
Her ruby red lips draw the eye and her purple lids talk of her obsession with her looks as she strived to be the best. Fans also love the background and the blurred edges of her form that help it blend in with the other tattoos around it.
If the Evil Queen existed in modern-day times there is no doubt that she would pursue cosmetic enhancements such as lash extensions. Alfred Lenoir understood this and decided to add them in to give this design a special flair that sets it apart from any other tattoo out there.The shading around the tattoo gives her dimension and helps her pop off of this fan's body as it gives her life in a new way.
The Mirror was the Evil Queen's obsession as she sought to be the fairest in the land, andZach Zanone decided to incorporate it into this tattoo. The defined edges of it are incredible as it looks more like fan art than a permanent piece of ink. She almost looks three-dimensional based on the coloring as it helps push the center of her face forward, while the rest recedes into the background.
This is a realistic take on this villain and this is who fans think they should find to cast in a live-action remake of the film. She has an effervescent glow that is different from any other tattoo out there and the makeup streaming down her face is indicative of her resolve.Mike DeVries is the artist behind this creation and he gave new meaning when fans say they think the Evil Queen was the fairest in the land.
NEXT:Snow White: Ranking The Main Characters Based On Their Intelligence
Next 15 Best Quotes From Guy Ritchie's Snatch
Rebecca O'Neill is a reader and writer based in Ohio, near the heart of the CLE. She enjoys starting fires in her kitchen and collecting pins when she's not writing for Valnet, Inc. as an Organic List Writer. She writes for her blog, Creative Measures, and works towards the completion of her fantasy novel.
Read the original post:
- Ink Evolution - Flathead Beacon - February 20th, 2021
- Review: In a Promising Debut Feature, Test Pattern Chronicles the Search for Care After Sexual Assault - thirdcoastreview.com - February 20th, 2021
- The 50 Best Tattoo Parlours in America Big 7 Travel - February 17th, 2021
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Studio City Tattoo Los Angeles ... - February 17th, 2021
- Inkies Tattoo - February 17th, 2021
- Las Vegas BEST friendly and professional Tattoo Studio 21 - February 17th, 2021
- World Tattoo Studio Custom Tattoo Shop in Denver, Colorado - February 17th, 2021
- The Pittsburgh Tattoo Studio - Dormont Pa - Tattoo and ... - February 17th, 2021
- Vivid Skin Tattoo Studio - Home - February 17th, 2021
- Paramount Tattoo Studio - Piercings, Tattoos - February 17th, 2021
- Auckland Tattoo Studio | Otautahi - Unique Tattoos New Zealand - February 17th, 2021
- Tattoo Shop in Houston | Houston Tattoo Shop | Tattoo Shop ... - February 17th, 2021
- Home | InkBook Tattoo Software - February 17th, 2021
- Kenan Thompson says words were 'twisted' in controversial 2013 interview about the lack of Black women on 'SNL' - Yahoo Lifestyle - February 17th, 2021
- Charlie Cartwright: The Godfather of Black-and-Grey Fine Line Tattooing - Scene 360 - February 17th, 2021
- Tributes paid in memory of talented Blood Rush tattoo artist - Leighton Buzzard Observer - February 17th, 2021
- Artist and Influencer Mikey B Made It is legally trappin art from the hood to Hollywood - Press Release - Digital Journal - February 17th, 2021
- 14 up-and-coming queer Irish creatives to support in 2021 - http://gcn.ie/ - February 17th, 2021
- The Canvas Tattoo & Piercing Studio A tattoo and body ... - February 15th, 2021
- Tattoo Studio Game - Play online at Y8.com - February 15th, 2021
- Tattoo Studio | Virginia Beach | Whiskey River - February 15th, 2021
- REV23 - Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio Software, Apps ... - February 15th, 2021
- Firme Copias Tattoo & Art Studio - Best Tattoo Shop San ... - February 15th, 2021
- Aliens Tattoo | Best Tattoo Studio in Mumbai /India | Best ... - February 15th, 2021
- Tattoo artists share the common request many of them will refuse to do - Mirror Online - February 15th, 2021
- Blue Light Body Arts to open on the bricks in spring - Hays Daily News - February 15th, 2021
- Fire in tattoo studio in Husthwaite near Thirsk | York Press - York Press - February 15th, 2021
- Frosted Flakes: Kusche Sets Mile Record, Neanderthal Poop and a Very Good Dog - Corn Nation - February 15th, 2021
- 'My girlfriend thinks my tattoo is for her - I don't have the heart to tell her the truth' - Mirror Online - February 15th, 2021
- Norfolk tattooist turns to art in lockdown - Eastern Daily Press - February 15th, 2021
- Tattoo artists reveal their worst mistakes ever and how the clients reacted - Daily Star - February 10th, 2021
- Student, 23, who cant tell her left from right gets L and R TATTOOED on her hands as a permanent reminder - The Irish Sun - February 10th, 2021
- Nine things tattoo artists hate clients doing when they get inked - Daily Star - February 8th, 2021
- Tattoo Studio Software Market Analysis, Size, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2026 - AlgosOnline - February 6th, 2021
- Celebrating five of Salisbury's independent salons and shops - Salisbury Journal - February 6th, 2021
- Machine Gun Kelly Revealed That Pete Davidson Gave Him The Worst Tattoo On The Set Of "Big Time Adolescence" - BuzzFeed - February 6th, 2021
- Body Artist Brian Keith Thompson Talks Star Wars Influence - Monsters and Critics - February 6th, 2021
- Columbus rappers and engineers embrace work from home with new DIY spaces - Columbus Alive - February 5th, 2021
- Student, 23, who cant tell her left from right gets L and R TATTOOED on her hands as a permanent reminder - The Sun - February 5th, 2021
- Woman who has 'always struggled to tell right from left' gets them tattooed on her hands - Mirror Online - February 5th, 2021
- Two Singaporean women pioneering in the rise of hand-poked tattoos - News24 - February 4th, 2021
- The most basic tattoos artists secretly hate as they reveal the one inking they will NEVER do - The Sun - February 4th, 2021
- 'Basic' tattoos artists secretly hate doing - and the ones they'll refuse to do - Mirror Online - February 4th, 2021
- Keeping It Real - INKED - February 4th, 2021
- Pizza, tattoos and a smoke shop: 5 businesses coming soon to New Braunfels - Community Impact Newspaper - February 4th, 2021
- Six tattoos artists secretly hate doing and the offensive requests they refuse - Daily Star - February 4th, 2021
- Petition calling for reopening of body modification studios gains more than 10K signatures - CTV News Winnipeg - February 4th, 2021
- 'I'm healthy in every sense of the word': Young men on living life as HIV positive - The Tab - January 27th, 2021
- Hublot Expands Its Classic Fusion Orlinski Collection With Two New Ceramic Watches - aBlogtoWatch - January 27th, 2021
- Sterilize your knives and other kitchen utensils with just the push of a button - Yahoo Lifestyle - January 27th, 2021
- Ireland Baldwin Tugs Down Her Pants To Show Off Her Lace Panties, Butt, And Tattoo - The Inquisitr - January 27th, 2021
- Sherbrooke-based tattoo artists ready to get back to the studio - Sherbrooke Record - January 22nd, 2021
- Musician tattoos | Tats inspired by their own music - Alternative Press - January 22nd, 2021
- Tattoo Studio Software Market report has been assessed in accordance with the current Market trends 2020 - NeighborWebSJ - January 20th, 2021
- Tattooist publicly shames customer who tried to get away without paying 'due to Covid' - Mirror Online - January 20th, 2021
- The 5 Top Piercing Trends Pros Are Predicting For 2021 - Refinery29 - January 20th, 2021
- What it has been like to be a tattoo artist in Lincolnshire during the pandemic - Lincolnshire Live - January 20th, 2021
- Rhude Fall 2021 Ready-to-Wear Collection - Vogue.com - January 20th, 2021
- New Mural in Brewery Block - Big Island Now - January 15th, 2021
- UD Artist Spotlight: Colleen Anderson The Review - University of Delaware Review - January 15th, 2021
- Tattoo artists share 6 of their favorite designs to ink, and 5 they don't really like - Insider - INSIDER - January 12th, 2021
- Parents cause outrage by subjecting their 7-year-old daughter to a tattoo on her leg - Explica - January 12th, 2021
- What it has been like to be a tattoo artist in Nottinghamshire during the pandemic - Nottinghamshire Live - January 9th, 2021
- Buzz in the CBD as Lismore inks in new tattoo studio - Northern Star - January 9th, 2021
- Ashley Martson removes tattoo dedicated to ex-husband Jay Smith - Monsters and Critics - January 9th, 2021
- ON THE RECORD: Harmonica man Sugar Blue and 'huh?' - The Sanford Herald - January 9th, 2021
- Young Cornish tattooist is 'like an old lady' because of condition - Cornwall Live - January 5th, 2021
- Business notes: Cinder and Sea to hold art classes in the new year - Cowichan Valley Citizen - January 3rd, 2021
- Striking image takes first place in Cleator Moor competition | News and Star - News & Star - January 3rd, 2021
- 15 things to watch out for in the new Pixar movie - Inspired Traveler - December 31st, 2020
- The Glasgow 'society tattooist' admired by Billy Connolly and the upper classes - Glasgow Times - December 28th, 2020
- blackbear Thrived This Year and Probably Will Next Year - SPIN - December 28th, 2020
- Planning chiefs give the go-ahead for retail unit to be turned into tattoo studio - Salisbury Journal - December 25th, 2020
- Ink Master Season 2: Where Are They Now? Ink Master Season 2 Winners Today - The Cinemaholic - December 25th, 2020
- Kat Von D, famed tattoo artist, slams California's 'tyrannical' overreach: 'Indiana here we come!' - Washington Times - December 25th, 2020
- Bollywood tattoo artist Vikas Malani on how COVID-19 affected the tattoo industry - The Hindu - December 25th, 2020
- Man travels 7km along SH1 on back of his stolen ute, trying to convince alleged thief to stop - Stuff.co.nz - December 25th, 2020
- COVID-19 and Tattoos: The Correlation To Your Safety - Mid-day - December 19th, 2020
- Sabrina Carpenter Shows Off Her First Tattoo, And Her Costars Have Some Thoughts - The Inquisitr - December 19th, 2020
- How Many Tattoos Does Dua Lipa Have? Inside All of Her Tattoos and Their Meanings - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - December 19th, 2020