Tattoos are often considered beautiful and artistic but they are simply not for these celebs.
Some celebrities consider getting tattoos as a form of art. They get to decide what image, quote, or symbol they want to see tattooed on their skin for the rest of their lives. Celebs with tattoos show off their ink with pride! There are also a handful of other celebrities out there who dont believe in getting tattoos at all.
RELATED:15 Celebs Who Got Tattoos Of Their Partner...Then Broke Up
There are even some who have had tattoos before but have now chosen to get all of their tattoos removed! Tattoos are often considered beautiful and artistic but they are simply not for everyone. They definitely arent for these next 10 celebrities.
Let's rewind back to2012 when Taylor Swift told Taste of Country that she couldn't see herself getting a tattoo at any point. She said, "People are always asking, 'Would you get a tattoo?' And I just I don't think I could ever commit. I dont think I could ever commit to something permanent." It is a huge thing to commit to so it makes sense that Taylor Swift wouldn't be too keen on the idea.
In 2013, Zendaya posted an Instagram photo of herself withphotoshopped sleeves of tattoos on both of her slender arms. She captioned her post: "I would never do this... but hey ya girl looks good tatted??" She looked edgy and amazing in the picture but it was obviously super fake. Even with the adult level subject matter of her show Euphoria, tats still are not for her.
Madelaine Petsch is everyone's favorite Riverdale starlet. She plays Cheryl Blossom, the lovely redhead who sometimes stirs up trouble. She admitted, "I won't be getting [tattoos] ever. I'm so indecisive and I am very like... everything needs to be clean and neat and organized. I feel like I'd pick something and I'd hate it the next day. I think it would be the biggest regret of mine getting anything tattooed." Her reasoning is understandable enough. Many folks can relate to being indecisive.
According toPitchfork, St. Vincent is very anti-tattoo. They just don't draw her attention whatsoever. She said,"I would never get a tattoo because if I have one tattoo, its going to seem like it means more than it means I cant think of a word or a picture that I would want on my body for the rest of my life." She also added, "I dont even have my ears pierced." Piercings don't make the cut for her either!
Shailene Woodley is the actress everyone knows and loves from the divergent movie franchise. She also starred in the secret life of the American teenager in the leading role. She played a teenage girl who is going through pregnancy by herself while dealing with the judgment of others.
RELATED:15 Things Few People Know About Shailene Woodley
As it stands today, Shailene Woodley doesnt have any tattoos because she feels like her life story has just begun and she doesnt quite know what a tattoo of hers would say just yet.
T.I. is a rapper who a lot of people would assume definitely has tattoos but in reality, he doesnt have any tattoos! Hes revealed that he hasnt come across an idea for a tattoo that sticks with him internally or makes him feel passionate about going and getting inked up. People assume that rappers in the hip-hop industry have a lot of tattoos but that stereotype simply doesnt apply.
During a 2009 appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, Kim Kardashian made it clear that tattoos were not her cup of tea. She said, "Honey, would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?
RELATED:Fans React To Kim Kardashian's Devastation Over The Death Row Killing Of Brandon Bernard
She still has not changed her mind about tats over the years even though her sisters have proudly ad boldly showed off their tats since that particular interview. She is known for being one of the most beautiful women alive so rightfully so, she has no interest in marking up her already flawless skin.
Cristiano Ronaldois one of the most followed individuals on social media and is known for his amazing soccer skills.. his reasoning for not getting a tattoo? He regularly donates blood and if he were to get tattoos, it would get in the way of his ability to regularly donate blood. Once you get a tattoo, you have to wait four months before you were eligible to donate blood again.
Eva Longoria had three tattoos at one point in her life but since then, shes had them all removed. Obviously, tattoos were a regret for her! She documented the process of her laser tattoo removal on social media in 2016 to share the experience with her fans and followers. Once the tattoos removed, she obviously felt a lot better! She was at a different place in her life when she got them done.
Mark Wahlberg, just like Eva Longoria, had his tattoos removed. His reasoning is the fact that he wanted to further his career earlier on when he was still trying to come up as an actor. These days, its easy to pinpoint the fact that his career as an actor would have still been just as successful whether his tattoos were visible or not! He still chose to get rid of them for his own peace of mind.
NEXT:Amanda Bynes And 14 Other Celebs With Real Face Tattoos (Plus 5 With Fakes)
Next 10 Celebs Who Changed A Lot Once They Hired A Stylist
Stephanie Harper is a writer and aspiring Young Adult fiction novelist. She earned my English Bachelor's degree from Cal State Northridge and writes articles about pop culture, dating, and more.
Read more from the original source:
- Regretting a tattoo? These are your options when it comes to getting rid of it - Fashion Journal - February 20th, 2021
- Soliton Named Best New Technology Award at the Aesthetic Industry Association Board Meeting - PRNewswire - February 20th, 2021
- Britains most tattooed woman covers half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink - The Sun - February 8th, 2021
- Pure Ink Tattoo Studios - NJ Premier Tattoo Studio - February 6th, 2021
- Tattoo Removal | American Society of Plastic Surgeons - February 6th, 2021
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Tattoo Removal | Glamour - February 6th, 2021
- Integrity Ink Provides Fast, Effective, and Affordable Full-Spectrum Laser Tattoo Removal in Crosby, TX with the Astanza Trinity Laser - GlobeNewswire - January 27th, 2021
- Free tattoo removal event helps give people a clean break with past - Stockton Record - January 20th, 2021
- As Statues Of America's Racist Past Were Removed This Year, So Were Tattoos - NPR - December 31st, 2020
- New tattoo shop open in Torrington - The Torrington Telegram - December 28th, 2020
- How I Met Your Mother: Best Season 3 Episodes, According To IMDb - TheThings - December 28th, 2020
- Pete Davidson Is Allegedly Getting All of His Tattoos Removed Details - Allure - December 19th, 2020
- 15 Best Tattoo Removal Creams That Works: 2020 Buyer's Guide - December 18th, 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077: The Face Tattoos, Ranked - TheGamer - December 18th, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Market status and outlook: 2021 business development plans by companies, industry trends and restraints, market share and... - December 16th, 2020
- Why Kat Von D Covered Up Her Tattoos - PopCrush - December 16th, 2020
- What you need to know before getting a white tattoo - The Saxon - November 27th, 2020
- S.I. orange zone: This could be the end of my business, says gym owner - silive.com - November 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: These businesses will close if NYC becomes an orange zone - SILive.com - November 20th, 2020
- The MedSpa on 5th Removes Unwanted Tattoos and Skin Blemishes with the Astanza Duality in Mount Dora, Florida - PRNewswire - November 10th, 2020
- The 'healing' power of tattoos - by artist who says studios are like confession booths - Birmingham Live - November 8th, 2020
- Celebrity tattoos that will inspire you to get inked - Times Now - November 5th, 2020
- E-dermis Magnetic Tattoo Removal An Alternative Way of Tattoo Elimination - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - November 4th, 2020
- How to Remove Fresh Tattoo Ink from Skin - Tips to remove ... - November 1st, 2020
- Panacea Tattoo Removal Offers a Second Chance with Laser Tattoo Removal Featuring the Astanza Duality in Grand Junction, CO - PRNewswire - November 1st, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal: From Prep to Aftercare, Heres What to Expect - HYPEBAE - October 28th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal Treatments NJ | Laser Tattoo Treatment ... - October 21st, 2020
- Non laser Tattoo Removal: The most easy and cost effective way to remove tattoo - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 9th, 2020
- Reynolds ink: Why Rabbitohs skipper wants to 'start again' with tats - Sydney Morning Herald - October 8th, 2020
- What To Expect When You Get a Tattoo - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - October 4th, 2020
- Chinese Taxi Drivers Ordered To Remove Tattoos - INKED - September 28th, 2020
- What You Need to Know Before Tattoo Removal - - RushPRnews.com - September 25th, 2020
- Bizarre: 44-year-old with several body modifications gets his nose removed to look like 'Human Satan' - Times Now - September 25th, 2020
- These innovative regimes and therapies are worth booking well in advance - Connecticut Magazine - September 22nd, 2020
- Tattoo Removal: How to, Costs, Before and After Pictures ... - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo removal - Mayo Clinic - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo Blowout: Appearance, Treatments, and More - August 26th, 2020
- Hackensack Medical Laser - Tattoo Removal New Jersey - August 26th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal NJ: Get Rid of Tattoos Today! - August 26th, 2020
- TikToker gets freckle tattoosand it goes horribly wrong - The Daily Dot - August 20th, 2020
- National Tattoo Removal Day: INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist And Hate Tattoos For Free - Latin Times - August 13th, 2020
- Tattoo Removal Market Rapidly Growing in Healthcare, Competitor Analysis, Complete Study of Current Trends and Forecast 2020-2023 - The Daily... - August 13th, 2020
- Removery's INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist and Hate Tattoos For Free - PRNewswire - August 12th, 2020
- Groupons offering free removal to ink fans who have a tattoo of the wrong star sign following Nasas 13th hor - The Sun - July 15th, 2020