Cyberpunk's character creator gives players a lot of options, even when it comes to things like tattoos. These are all the face tattoos in the game.
"In Night City, looks are everything."Cyberpunk 2077 tells you this during character creation, so it's safe to say that we should take them at their word. Some people might be disappointed that you only get to see V's face in only a handful of scenes, but this actually adds to the impact of these intense moments.
RELATED: 10 Things We Wish We Knew Before Starting Cyberpunk 2077
The real question is, what tattoos do you want to see on V's face when you sink into tragedy, reminisce of the confusion around you, fall in love for the first time, or go into a battle rage for revenge? There are some zany and tasteful selections and then there are other options in which you'll be sure to have lots of "regerts" when you look into the mirror.
There is absolutely no hate for the classic tattoostyle here. The concept behind this Catholic rebel hybrid style is spot on and if you follow enough NPCs around Night City, you'll find plenty of both Catholics and rebels.
The problem here is immediately evident. It's devoid of color and it has totally faded. This only makes sense if V is 158 years old and never had time for a refresh.
Night City is full of guitarists who are professionals in every way, but if you walk by them sporting this, you might actually hear them breaktheir concentration and giggle at you.
Once again, it's a faded tattoo. Get a touch-up already! The flower just looks like it needs water. Or a removal. The potential of an electronic flower is there, but it's poorly executed.
Cyberpunk 2077 has been faulted for having too many muses and not enough originality, but it's hard to even see what the muse was supposed to be for this tattoo.
Do you like black marks on your cheeks? And what's up with the tattoo ink on top of V's metal socket? Is this a tattoo or did V's kid get into the magic markers again?
When peopledebate about whether Cyberpunk 2077 of Deux Ex is the best game of the genre, they should remember how much cosmetics set the mood.
RELATED: 10 Hilarious Spoiler-Free Cyberpunk 2077 Memes
This tattoo does an excellent job merging grittiness with futurism between the teeth and the coding pictured.The only strike is that there's just too much black. Noir is great, but even black looks better with some supporting colors.
There are many things you should be told before playing Cyberpunk 2077 and the tone of the game is on that list. This selection is a lot worse when you don't see how embracing robotics is a legitimate character style.
The black around the eyes really works to make those peepers pop and sparkle, though there is still a little too much jet black. And the ears look like somebody spilled paint on them.
Night City has several hot spots that you are going to love. But the real love for some gamers is going to happen before ever stepping one foot into city limits.
It's a cultural tattoo, to be sure, but there is undeniable fantasy influence here. This tattoo is a throwback to the days of Dragon Age for many fans and if you decide to play as a Nomad, it's harder to imagine a better tattoo than one inspired by Dalish Elves.
Video gamers often think about who, along with Johnny Silverhand, is the greatest cyborg in gaming, but they get too far ahead of themselves. Don't forget about the protagonist of this game!
V is a cyborg with very few rivals and succeeds in many ways in which Johnny failed. The UPC label on the forehead is a tad clichin our own life and times, but in 2077, especially in Night City, it becomes much more iconic.
This tattoo is simple and bold.When there is too much going on, it'sdifficult to understand what kind of message a tattoo might convey. This tattoo only needs two colors, a bit of symmetry, and then lets the verbiage speak for itself.
Guns, spiders, pills, and a lethal lifestyle. One look from a pedestrian and they'll know what V is all about. It tells them whether V is the kind of person they want to approach or retreat from.
There's some great versatility with this tattoo. If you think you like a certain hairstyle and want to cover it up, great! But if you want to shave it down, you're already prepared with some sweet artwork.
RELATED: 10 Cyberpunk Keanu Memes That Will Have You Cry-Laughing
There's nothing on the front, but V already has a face that speaks for itself. This puts another face on the back of V's head. Faded blues, reds, and blacks, it's quite striking in an area most people consider an afterthought.
Red and black is a color combination that is hard to reckon with. Black widow spiders have a red and black signature look. The revolutionaries in Les Misrables used red and black for their flags and songs. And V's look here is ready to compete with both of those iconic images.
It's old school, the spiders and revolutionaries are represented in the artistry itself. And it looksstunning from any angle, which is important since V doesn't get to pose perfectly in every scene.
If it says "PUNK" and the game is Cyberpunk 2077, it almost feels like the creators of this tattoo had a bias to made it look a cut above. The symbolism is simply dripping from so many different places.
It's the rightratio of words to pictures and colors. A lot is going on, but it's not so overwhelming that other characters start to wonder if V fell asleep at a frat party. To top it all off, the colors are finally bright on this facial tattoo, separating itself from those other faded looks that make tattoo artists everywhere cringe.
NEXT: 10 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About The Main Characters
Next Skyrim: The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Races to Play as a Mage
Hodey Johns is a writer for Game Rant based out of the Rocky Mountains in North Ogden, Utah. He's had a passion for video games and literature since he was a child growing up along the beach in San Diego, California. As a graduate of Theology from Liberty University, he puts his experience with religion, philosophy, and debate into his work. His other interests include sports, bike riding, and good old-fashioned barbecue.
See the article here:
- Regretting a tattoo? These are your options when it comes to getting rid of it - Fashion Journal - February 20th, 2021
- Soliton Named Best New Technology Award at the Aesthetic Industry Association Board Meeting - PRNewswire - February 20th, 2021
- Britains most tattooed woman covers half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink - The Sun - February 8th, 2021
- Pure Ink Tattoo Studios - NJ Premier Tattoo Studio - February 6th, 2021
- Tattoo Removal | American Society of Plastic Surgeons - February 6th, 2021
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Tattoo Removal | Glamour - February 6th, 2021
- Integrity Ink Provides Fast, Effective, and Affordable Full-Spectrum Laser Tattoo Removal in Crosby, TX with the Astanza Trinity Laser - GlobeNewswire - January 27th, 2021
- Free tattoo removal event helps give people a clean break with past - Stockton Record - January 20th, 2021
- As Statues Of America's Racist Past Were Removed This Year, So Were Tattoos - NPR - December 31st, 2020
- New tattoo shop open in Torrington - The Torrington Telegram - December 28th, 2020
- How I Met Your Mother: Best Season 3 Episodes, According To IMDb - TheThings - December 28th, 2020
- 10 Celebs Who Refuse To Get Tattoos | TheThings - TheThings - December 21st, 2020
- Pete Davidson Is Allegedly Getting All of His Tattoos Removed Details - Allure - December 19th, 2020
- 15 Best Tattoo Removal Creams That Works: 2020 Buyer's Guide - December 18th, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Market status and outlook: 2021 business development plans by companies, industry trends and restraints, market share and... - December 16th, 2020
- Why Kat Von D Covered Up Her Tattoos - PopCrush - December 16th, 2020
- What you need to know before getting a white tattoo - The Saxon - November 27th, 2020
- S.I. orange zone: This could be the end of my business, says gym owner - silive.com - November 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: These businesses will close if NYC becomes an orange zone - SILive.com - November 20th, 2020
- The MedSpa on 5th Removes Unwanted Tattoos and Skin Blemishes with the Astanza Duality in Mount Dora, Florida - PRNewswire - November 10th, 2020
- The 'healing' power of tattoos - by artist who says studios are like confession booths - Birmingham Live - November 8th, 2020
- Celebrity tattoos that will inspire you to get inked - Times Now - November 5th, 2020
- E-dermis Magnetic Tattoo Removal An Alternative Way of Tattoo Elimination - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - November 4th, 2020
- How to Remove Fresh Tattoo Ink from Skin - Tips to remove ... - November 1st, 2020
- Panacea Tattoo Removal Offers a Second Chance with Laser Tattoo Removal Featuring the Astanza Duality in Grand Junction, CO - PRNewswire - November 1st, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal: From Prep to Aftercare, Heres What to Expect - HYPEBAE - October 28th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal Treatments NJ | Laser Tattoo Treatment ... - October 21st, 2020
- Non laser Tattoo Removal: The most easy and cost effective way to remove tattoo - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 9th, 2020
- Reynolds ink: Why Rabbitohs skipper wants to 'start again' with tats - Sydney Morning Herald - October 8th, 2020
- What To Expect When You Get a Tattoo - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - October 4th, 2020
- Chinese Taxi Drivers Ordered To Remove Tattoos - INKED - September 28th, 2020
- What You Need to Know Before Tattoo Removal - - RushPRnews.com - September 25th, 2020
- Bizarre: 44-year-old with several body modifications gets his nose removed to look like 'Human Satan' - Times Now - September 25th, 2020
- These innovative regimes and therapies are worth booking well in advance - Connecticut Magazine - September 22nd, 2020
- Tattoo Removal: How to, Costs, Before and After Pictures ... - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo removal - Mayo Clinic - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo Blowout: Appearance, Treatments, and More - August 26th, 2020
- Hackensack Medical Laser - Tattoo Removal New Jersey - August 26th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal NJ: Get Rid of Tattoos Today! - August 26th, 2020
- TikToker gets freckle tattoosand it goes horribly wrong - The Daily Dot - August 20th, 2020
- National Tattoo Removal Day: INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist And Hate Tattoos For Free - Latin Times - August 13th, 2020
- Tattoo Removal Market Rapidly Growing in Healthcare, Competitor Analysis, Complete Study of Current Trends and Forecast 2020-2023 - The Daily... - August 13th, 2020
- Removery's INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist and Hate Tattoos For Free - PRNewswire - August 12th, 2020
- Groupons offering free removal to ink fans who have a tattoo of the wrong star sign following Nasas 13th hor - The Sun - July 15th, 2020