Men wanted for murder, assault, and drugs offences make up the list of the seven most wanted men in the North West of England.
Details of the cases have been provided by Crimestoppers in a bid to try and track the suspects down.
Crimestoppers is an independent charity that gives people the power to speak up to stop crime, while saying anonymous.
Their research shows that nearly 20% of the public have known about a crime, but chose not to talk to the police.
They then put together a report, making sure it doesn't contain any information that can identify an informant, and send it the police or other agencies including HM Revenue & Customs and the UK Border Agency.
Here are the seven most wanted people in the North West - anyone with information about their whereabouts should contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Ghafoor is wanted for numerous offences involving fraud, dangerous driving, possession of criminal property, possession of cannabis with intent to supply, failure to surrender to bail.
The disqualified driver is alleged to have taken a courtesy car from a dealership in Manchester in August 2013, using a driving license in another person's name.
The vehicle was spotted by police and a pursuit ended in Halifax.
When the car was stopped, cash up to the value of 100,000 was found. There were also traces of heroin, cocaine, and cannabis on the bank notes.
Ghafoor is also wanted in connection with separate seizures of 245,000 worth of cannabis in November 2013, a quantity of cannabis and 24,000 cash in September 2014, and another cannabis seizure in November 2014 at a property in Manchester.
He is said to go by the aliases of Mohammad Shazad, Abdul Ghafor, Nadeem Ahmed, and Nadeen Javaid.
His date of birth is 27/09/86 but he also uses 02/03/82 and 29/09/86 along with his aliases.
Crimestoppers describe the 33-year-old as Asian, 6ft tall, and of medium build.
He has a pock mark on his right cheek, a scar on the right-side of his nose, and a scar on top of his right hand.
Kevin Thomas Parle is wanted in connection with the Liverpool murder of 16-year-old Liam Kelly in 2004.
Liam was ambushed by men as he got out of a friend's silver Vauxhaull Astra when he was shot and hit by a bullet to his chest, and another to his right arm.
Parle failed to answer his bail after being arrested in connection with the killing, and absconded from the UK.
He is described as around 6ft 6ins tall, of stocky build, with ginger hair.
He is known to have links to the Torrevieja area of Spain's Costa Blanca however police say he could be in one of numerous different countries.
Detectives are offering a 20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Parle.
If you have information about Parle's apparent whereabouts, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or Merseyside Police by ringing 101.
If you are calling from Spain, please ring 900 555 111.
Ziryan Razaee is wanted in connection with immigration offences, says Crimestoppers.
His last known location was Olympic House, Manchester Airport.
He also goes by the names Ismaily Ziryan and Zriyan Rezaee.
He is described as between 25 and 30, mixed race, of medium build, with black hair and a beard.
Lavelle is sought in connection with a breach of restraining order and also wanted on recall to prison.
He has links to Merseyside and Worcestershire.
Lavelle has fair brown hair as well as tribal tattoos on his left arm.
Crimestoppers describes him as around 40 years old, 6ft tall, and of slim build.
However, they advise that his appearance may have changed since this image was taken in 2016.
This man is accused of supplying amphetamine
Between August 2013 and April 2014 Mark Quinn is suspected of being involved in an organised crime group concerned in the production, transportation and distribution of amphetamine with a street value of over 11m.
The 56-year-old from Liverpool is described as 5ft 10ins tall, of a large build, with brown hair.
Crimestoppers says Ungi is wanted for murder, attempted assault occasioning grievous bodily harm, conspiracy to supply heroin.
In July 2015, Ungi and two associates were in a vehicle on Banks Road in Garston, Liverpool, which police believe rammed a motorcycle carrying two males.
Ungi fled the country on July 15, 2015, 18 hours after teenager Vinny Waddington was hit with a single shotgun blast.
Vinny was able to jump over a garden fence before collapsing and dying of catastrophic chest injuries, while the rider Francis Humphries escaped with non-life threatening injuries.
Two of the car's occupants, owner Luke Kendrick and Ryan Bate, are already serving life sentences after being convicted of Vinny's murder after a trial at Liverpool Crown Court in 2016.
Ungi, also known as David Riccio, is also alleged to be involved in the unlawful distribution of controlled drugs in the Liverpool area.
Detectives investigating the alleged murder of 30-year-old Hemwand Ali Hussain in Hartlepool on Saturday September 14 have released this image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
Mr Hussain, who was 30 years old and a father, was found dead at a property in Charterhouse Street, Hartlepool on Sunday September 15, 2019.
Crimestoppers said: "Cleveland Police believe the man pictured may have been in the Cleveland area at the time of the alleged murder. He is thought to have potential links with Bolton, Sheffield and Leeds so the appeal is being shared outside of the Cleveland area.
"Three men, aged 22, 31 and 38 have been charged in connection with Mr Hussains death and inquiries are on-going. Mr Hussains family continue to be supported by specially trained officers."
Detective Superintendent Dai Malyn of the Cleveland and North Yorkshire Major Investigation Ream said they have information to suggest the ma was a passenger in a silver Mercedes E Class.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Cleveland Police via the 101 number, reference number 159141. Information can also be submitted online - https://mipp.police.uk/operation/17HQ020119H34-PO1
The rest is here:
- Getting Inked can impair sweating, make body to overheat - The Statesman - October 25th, 2020
- Deepdive: This is why #endsars trended this week - Mumbai Mirror - October 25th, 2020
- Male rappers are more than their music The Vermont Cynic - Vermont Cynic - October 24th, 2020
- Victor Ray Cruz Wanted to Turn His Life Around Then He Got the Coronavirus - Voice of San Diego - October 22nd, 2020
- Donations of blood wanted by hospital | News, Sports, Jobs - timesobserver.com - October 22nd, 2020
- The 40 Best Tattoo Ideas for Men Who Love Ink - menshealth.com - October 21st, 2020
- Women in Bhopal are getting tattoos of Goddess Durga to signify women empowerment - Free Press Journal - October 21st, 2020
- On Suits and Face Tattoos: The Black Community's Obsession with Respectability - The Southern Digest - October 21st, 2020
- Does Zac Efron Have Any Tattoos? The Answer Is Surprisingly Complicated - POPSUGAR - October 21st, 2020
- Dr. Dre and His Son Get Matching Tattoos - Rap-Up.com - October 21st, 2020
- I confronted my daughter's boyfriend but I was really confronting myself - The Guardian - October 19th, 2020
- 25 Carefree Bird Tattoos for Men in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - October 17th, 2020
- Three men with Canada wide warrants believed to be in Prince George area - My PG Now - October 17th, 2020
- Watch Brazen Burglars Steal Armloads of Laptops from Clovis Store. Police Seek Help to ID Them. - gvwire.com - October 17th, 2020
- Man believed to have Denham Springs ties wanted by Baton Rouge police for recent jewelry store theft - The Livingston Parish News - October 17th, 2020
- John Mayer's Royal Oak is the ultimate in low-key luxury - British GQ - October 17th, 2020
- TSR We Global: Members Of The ARISE News Crew Allege They Were Beaten By Authorities & Cameras Were Confiscated During An #EndSARS Protest... - October 14th, 2020
- Lifeblood say they can't bring in blood donation reforms earlier than 2021 - OUTinPerth - October 14th, 2020
- 10 of the best tattoos in the UFC (Photos) - FanSided - October 10th, 2020
- The art, meaning behind student tattoos | The Chimes - The Chimes - October 10th, 2020
- Proud Boys Rally Possibly Planned For Dolores Park (But Don't Assume These Jokers Are That Organized) - SFist - October 9th, 2020
- This Worcester beauty studio is on a mission to help breast cancer survivors move forward in recovery with a - MassLive.com - October 9th, 2020
- ACLU of Massachusetts will represent Bena Apreala, man stopped by unmarked officers while jogging in West Rox - MassLive.com - October 8th, 2020
- Boston leaders demand answers after Black man is stopped by ICE while jogging in West Roxbury - Boston.com - October 8th, 2020
- This former Rutgers star could have been shot by cops. Now he wants to become one. - NJ.com - October 8th, 2020
- Keeping His Eye on the Movement - INKED - October 8th, 2020
- ACLU Represents West Roxbury Man Stopped By ICE While Jogging - iHeartRadio - October 8th, 2020
- Katie Price admits she always kept a backup man on the side after ex-husband Kieran Hayler cheated on her - The Sun - October 8th, 2020
- Was the German unity celebrated Oct. 3 a good or a bad thing? - People's World - October 7th, 2020
- 'It hurts': Workers grapple with the mental impacts of Alberta's recession - WellandTribune.ca - October 4th, 2020
- 'I don't over think it' - Tarrus Riley on image, masculinity and music - Jamaica Gleaner - October 4th, 2020
- Preying on the Vulnerable: Half of Trafficked Women and Girls Are Immigrants - WTTW News - October 4th, 2020
- Chaplain Norris Burkes: Who's your BFF? - The Union of Grass Valley - October 2nd, 2020
- These are the internet's favorite memes from the first presidential debate of 2020 - NBC News - October 2nd, 2020
- New exhibition: 'Ink in the Lines': the art and meaning of military tattoos - Australian Photography - October 2nd, 2020
- DAWN Describes His Childhood, Relationship With HyunA, Meaning Of His Tattoos, And More - soompi - October 2nd, 2020
- How one man spent 34 years in prison after setting fire to a pair of curtains - The Guardian - October 2nd, 2020
- Katie Price says she's getting boyfriend Carl Woods' face tattooed on her arm after just four months of dating - Brinkwire - October 2nd, 2020
- Trump's election spurred B.C. painter David A. Haughton to focus on evil - Straight.com - October 2nd, 2020
- The Bleak Resonance of 'Native Son' | by Gary Younge - The New York Review of Books - October 2nd, 2020
- Katie Price says shes getting boyfriend Carl Woods face tattooed on her arm after just four months of dat - The Sun - September 30th, 2020
- Will Smith Might Be a Superstar but He's Not Good at Everything, According To a Former Co-Star - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 30th, 2020
- Who are the Proud Boys? - Quartz - September 30th, 2020
- Man wanted in Toronto assault that left victim seriously injured: police - Global News - September 30th, 2020
- British Post-Punk Band Idles Are Throwing a Revolution, and Everyone's Invited - The New York Times - September 22nd, 2020
- 'Men get breast cancer too' | Ohio daughters raising awareness about breast cancer in men in honor of their father - WTOL - September 22nd, 2020
- Day 20: If You Live In The Rural West, You Better Fit The Part - KUNR Public Radio - September 22nd, 2020
- 15 Meaningful Dream Catcher Tattoos for Men in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - September 20th, 2020
- Men ghost me on dating apps when I tell them Im autistic I just want to be accepted - The Sun - September 20th, 2020
- Five Guys a Week, review: irresistibly voyeuristic dating show adheres perfectly to lockdown rules - Telegraph.co.uk - September 20th, 2020
- Final Fantasy XVI: 3 things you might have missed in the trailer - RPG Site - September 20th, 2020
- Miller & Carter turn away two men because their 'chavvy' outfits breach dress code - Somerset Live - September 18th, 2020
- London crime: The faces of 5 men wanted over drugs and firearms offences - My London - September 16th, 2020
- Central American refugees stopped by Trump, then by pandemic - Herald-Whig - September 16th, 2020
- Baltimore murder suspects protected by sanctuary laws, ICE says; 'This is the worst-case scenario' - Fox News - September 16th, 2020
- Pepe the Frog Mutates from a Far Right Meme Into a Lovable, Far Gone Figure in Feels Good Man - The Texas Observer - September 16th, 2020
- Wait, The 'If I Go Missing' Kit From 'A.P. Bio' On Peacock Is A Real, Law Enforcement-Recommended Thing? - Oxygen - September 16th, 2020
- Oconee County sheriffs blotter: Thieves on video, a middle finger and a glob of tobacco dip - Online Athens - September 16th, 2020
- Oconee County sheriffs blotter: Thieves on video, a middle finger and a glob of tobacco dip - Savannah Morning News - September 12th, 2020
- Fourteen Martyrs in the Struggle Against Racist Terror and Trumpism-Fascism - CounterPunch - September 12th, 2020
- De'Andre Asbury-Heath Is a Baseball Pro and a New Contestant on 'Love Island USA' - Distractify - September 12th, 2020
- The Advice Goddess - Argonaut Online - September 9th, 2020
- Forsberg: Is Theis the best bang-for-your-buck contract in NBA? - Comcast SportsNet New England - September 9th, 2020
- Nowadays, Body Inclusivity Sells, and Brands Will Ignore It at Their Peril - Study Breaks - September 9th, 2020
- 31 Extra-Special Ways You Described Your Sexual Orientation on the 2020 Reader Survey - Autostraddle - September 9th, 2020
- Post Malone on how face tattoos and Supreme drops inspired his wine empire - British GQ - September 7th, 2020
- Model falls in love with childhood sweetheart after 30 years when pal picks him out for her on app - Wales Online - September 7th, 2020
- In the near future, what will restaurant adventures look like? Choose your own. - Kansas City Pitch - September 7th, 2020
- Commentary: I used to enforce the NCAA's exploitation - Massillon Independent - September 6th, 2020
- Whatever Happened To ... The Heavy Metal Mongolian Band Called The Hu? - KPCW - September 6th, 2020
- Model falls in love with sweetheart after 30 years thanks to app - Belfast Live - September 6th, 2020
- Commentary: I used to enforce the NCAA's exploitation - Suburbanite - September 6th, 2020
- A hero in the recovery community laid to rest - Concord Monitor - September 6th, 2020
- Model falls in love with sweetheart after 30 years thanks to app - MyLondon - September 6th, 2020
- Thieves Steal Firearms from Gun Show in Morgantown - Berks Weekly - September 4th, 2020
- Kick The Hobbit - The Free Weekly - September 4th, 2020
- Behind the Ink: Tattoo Culture at Yale-NUS College - The Octant - September 4th, 2020
- Jeffree Star's boyfriend Andre Marhold's Baby Mommy Responds To their Relationship - Dankanator - September 4th, 2020
- Chinese university dress code sends a wrong message. How other schools deal with campus clothing - Simcoe Reformer - September 4th, 2020
- Childhood Sweethearts Fall In Love 30 Years Later Thanks To App - Comic Sands - September 4th, 2020