Say what you want, but Shoulder Tattoos are some of the most popular tattoo designs around the world. Perhaps part of the reason is that it can be easy to notice, but also cleverly hidden in other scenarios. Shoulder tattoos are very popular nowadays for both menandwomen for this reason!
Perhaps you already know where you are going to have your next tattoo on the shoulder, but you are not sure of what to ink on that spot. If that is the case, dont worry too much we got you covered. With over 140 shoulder tattoo designs, there have to be at least a few designs that will catch your eyes. Lets take a look at some of the tattoos we have here!
This is a cool one. The tattoo design looks like your metallic parts broke through your skin! If you have watched Full Metal Alchemist, you might see a subtle similarity in this tattoo and the main character.
The details in this tattoo are incredible! The shadings of the angel carrying the bow are breathtakingly stunning to say the least. If you want your tattoo piece to be an artistic one, this is the design that you can go for.
Men will definitely be attracted by a unique tattoo design like this one. The simple shadowing under the blue tattoo design makes it look as if the tattoo is floating atop the mans arms! Cool, isnt it?
Just in case you dont feel manly enough, a tattoo like this could make you feel fiercer and manlier hopefully. We love how realistic the tattoo looks; we can almost feel the texture!
Women are like a garden it only makes sense that their tattoos are also floral like this one pink, rosy and absolutely gorgeous!
This looks like the type of shoulder tattoo we would get if we have been playing a tad too many games. We can definitely picture this as a character in an MMORPG game!
Some might say that tattoos make ladies look less feminine. We agree to disagree with this elegant floral shoulder tattoo!
You can also request for your shoulder tattoos to extend to a small section of your back if you so wish. Flowery tattoos definitely work well when expanded!
One cant help but to think of the Sakura blossoms and its Asian heritage when looking at plum blossom flower tattoos. A shoulder tattoo like this can be very artistic and elegant, making it one of the best shoulder tattoos for women!
Take a look at the flowery tattoo on the shoulders, It wouldnt immediately occur to you that there could be more at the back! The other section of the tattoo can be expertly hidden a smart move!
The shoulder is one of the best places for tattooing because of a whole range of reasons. For one, shoulder tattoos look accomplished and aesthetically attractive in pictures. You can embody any idea that you want, as such a place as a shoulder gives you enough space and good area for making tattoos of different genres, sizes and designs. It will be realistic, extensive and cool. Shoulder tattoos also give you the opportunity to develop your sketch if needed.
Pictures on the shoulder will be bright and colorful for a long time because they are protected from sunlight through most periods and these tattoos dont hang about the clothes. Skin on the shoulders isnt susceptible to age changes. It is elastic and doesnt strain as much as other areas on your body. However, its all on you to keep yourself fit to make your tattoo look more attractive.
Shoulder tattoos are also easy to take care of during the period of rehabilitation without someones help. You can also hide your creation of art as well as leave it for general view.
Try a butterfly tattoo design for a change when you arent sure what to go for. Butterfly tattoo designs have been popular for the past decades who knows when it will finally stop being so in-demand?
Floral tattoo designs seem to be a top favorite among women perhaps due to how feminine and beautiful it is perceived to be. This tattoo is no exception!
There are tattoos for everyone! Even tattoo designs that take on your affection for animals such as this elephant tattoo is available. You can commit to a personal cause through a shoulder tattoo like this one!
Just as we were about to say that shoulder tattoos for women are always all about roses, this one comes along in the form of orchids. We sure arent complaining it looks beautiful!
To be fair, no one specified that tattoos cannot be comprised of scenery like this one. Somehow, we feel like this artistic shoulder tattoo would go on someone who likes the gothic culture.
Heres to making another tattoo piece look like an art piece! If you have a special someone in mind, you can give them a tribute tattoo in a similar piece.
The design of the tattoo on the shoulder of this girl a sketched bear looked unique because it looks partly unfinished, yet it actually is!
This grotesque looking tattoo on the shoulder consists of red roses and a skull. Perfect for when you go for Day of the Dead!
Yet another shoulder tattoo for women, this tattoo depicts a red rose, diamond and some ornamental pattern. We love how the stalk of the rose looks like watercolor brush strokes!
If you have ever lost someone important to you, a tattoo like this will make for a beautiful tribute to their time with you. You can think of them as your guardian angels!
This complex tattoo a girls shoulder comprises of intricate mandala patterns. Just in case it hadnt occurred to you before, tattoos can be continued to a neck area!
This tattoo on the shoulder extends to the girls forearms as well. The gentle red roses turn out to be a good contrasting design as compared to the metallic chains!
If you have watched Moana, the Polynesian tattoo on this mans shoulder and chest would look familiar to you. Thats because The Rock, starring as Maui in that movie, is also sporting a tattoo similar to this one!
This flowery tattoo design for girls can greatly enhance girls aesthetics. The details of this tattoo down to its shadows, is just lovely! This tattoo can extend down an arm or the backas well.
The tattoo on the shoulder of this man depicts an eagle, while a depiction of a Red Indian is shown on the chest. Thats the beauty of a shoulder tattoo it can be extended so easily!
This tattoo extends the wings from the shoulders all the way to the forearm area. A unique shoulder tattoo that seems to be integrated onto the mans body!
Tattoos that depict a person wearing the hide of an animal on their head as a sign of victory is common. This fact applies even for shoulder tattoo for men and women like this design above!
Ever wondered how a tattoo depicting the Vikings could look like? The details in the ship and the warrior is clear in this tattoo piece!
If you have visited Venice, Italy, then you might know about the masquerade festivals that they hold. The ornamental masks and the boat sticks true to real life!
You will find that shoulder tattoos are not very painful as compared to some other body areas. The tattooing process on the shoulders is made more bearable due to the fact that the shoulders have quite a thick layer of fats.
We arent saying that there will be no pain at all, but it is definitely a lot more bearable than, lets say, a tattoo around the wrists or the back of your knees. So, if youre worried about your pain threshold, you can relax a little if its just tattooing the shoulders. Getting tattooed when youre feeling calm and having a good mood will further help to decrease the level of pain you feel!
Notice how the outline of the blue flower is faded in comparison to that of the red floral patterns. That is because the red flower tattoo is a new addition!
Owls are among the top few tattoo designs that are popular among women and young girls as well. Its easy to see why, with the owl being depicted as a wise and sage-like bird!
Have you ever loved a cartoon movie so much that you decide to get it tattooed on yourself? You wont be the first nor the last to do this! Take the Toothless tribute shoulder tattoo above for an example and youll see why!
An interesting fact is that tattoos on the shoulders have some meanings attributed to it. It is important to pay attention to it in order to attract success and fortune to your life as well as not to negatively impact your faith and luck.
Tattoos on your left shoulder are said to provide you with protection, capacity and skills to attract easy money and unexpected profit. The right side meanwhile is connected with a persons desires, wisdom and family prosperity.
Here, you can find a place to immortalize photos of people who are close to you, symbols connected with your relatives, children or beloved person. A nice idea is to tattoo animals that highlight your inner features or they are simply pleasant for you.
You must be careful with placing different aggressive symbols on your shoulders. For example, tattoos of skulls, wild animals, arms (guns), death, picturesof hell, and purgatory, etc are not appropriate for the shoulders. You can consider your shoulders as the place for defensive signs, ornaments, inscriptionsand images.
Men love to show their manliness even through tattoos. A shoulder tattoo like this could be a tribute to the samurai in Japan or just something that the men feel like they can relate to.
If you believe that tattoos can make you lucky, then how about this one for starters?
Theres a golden horseshoe, theres a four-leaved clover, some dices and God knows what else? Theres so many to look at in this tattoo!
This tattoo looks like an owl that is emerging from the flames of the underworld. It looks absolutely fierce and stunning!
It looks like this man has tattooed his girlfriend right onto his shoulders at the very least, she has to be someone really important for him. What a lovely gesture!
So, this isnt exactly a tattoo on the shoulders. Nevertheless, these cacti are definitely an adorable addition to your arms or right at the top of your shoulders!
This is one unique way to show off your muscles! The elephant tattoo spans over one side of the chest and across a segment of the back as well. It sure looks fantastic!
Tattoos of lizards or griffons on the right shoulder are said to bring good energy and harmony to your life.
With such a ferocious beast guarding you on your shoulder, its no wonder that this tattoo brings you harmony and peace!
The bloody details of this vampire tattoo look realistic we do say so! Would you want this horror to be permanently tattooed on yourself?
Read the original here:
- Getting Inked can impair sweating, make body to overheat - The Statesman - October 25th, 2020
- Deepdive: This is why #endsars trended this week - Mumbai Mirror - October 25th, 2020
- Male rappers are more than their music The Vermont Cynic - Vermont Cynic - October 24th, 2020
- Victor Ray Cruz Wanted to Turn His Life Around Then He Got the Coronavirus - Voice of San Diego - October 22nd, 2020
- Donations of blood wanted by hospital | News, Sports, Jobs - timesobserver.com - October 22nd, 2020
- The 40 Best Tattoo Ideas for Men Who Love Ink - menshealth.com - October 21st, 2020
- Women in Bhopal are getting tattoos of Goddess Durga to signify women empowerment - Free Press Journal - October 21st, 2020
- On Suits and Face Tattoos: The Black Community's Obsession with Respectability - The Southern Digest - October 21st, 2020
- Does Zac Efron Have Any Tattoos? The Answer Is Surprisingly Complicated - POPSUGAR - October 21st, 2020
- Dr. Dre and His Son Get Matching Tattoos - Rap-Up.com - October 21st, 2020
- I confronted my daughter's boyfriend but I was really confronting myself - The Guardian - October 19th, 2020
- 25 Carefree Bird Tattoos for Men in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - October 17th, 2020
- Three men with Canada wide warrants believed to be in Prince George area - My PG Now - October 17th, 2020
- Watch Brazen Burglars Steal Armloads of Laptops from Clovis Store. Police Seek Help to ID Them. - gvwire.com - October 17th, 2020
- Man believed to have Denham Springs ties wanted by Baton Rouge police for recent jewelry store theft - The Livingston Parish News - October 17th, 2020
- John Mayer's Royal Oak is the ultimate in low-key luxury - British GQ - October 17th, 2020
- TSR We Global: Members Of The ARISE News Crew Allege They Were Beaten By Authorities & Cameras Were Confiscated During An #EndSARS Protest... - October 14th, 2020
- Lifeblood say they can't bring in blood donation reforms earlier than 2021 - OUTinPerth - October 14th, 2020
- 10 of the best tattoos in the UFC (Photos) - FanSided - October 10th, 2020
- The art, meaning behind student tattoos | The Chimes - The Chimes - October 10th, 2020
- Proud Boys Rally Possibly Planned For Dolores Park (But Don't Assume These Jokers Are That Organized) - SFist - October 9th, 2020
- This Worcester beauty studio is on a mission to help breast cancer survivors move forward in recovery with a - MassLive.com - October 9th, 2020
- ACLU of Massachusetts will represent Bena Apreala, man stopped by unmarked officers while jogging in West Rox - MassLive.com - October 8th, 2020
- Boston leaders demand answers after Black man is stopped by ICE while jogging in West Roxbury - Boston.com - October 8th, 2020
- This former Rutgers star could have been shot by cops. Now he wants to become one. - NJ.com - October 8th, 2020
- Keeping His Eye on the Movement - INKED - October 8th, 2020
- ACLU Represents West Roxbury Man Stopped By ICE While Jogging - iHeartRadio - October 8th, 2020
- Katie Price admits she always kept a backup man on the side after ex-husband Kieran Hayler cheated on her - The Sun - October 8th, 2020
- Was the German unity celebrated Oct. 3 a good or a bad thing? - People's World - October 7th, 2020
- 'It hurts': Workers grapple with the mental impacts of Alberta's recession - WellandTribune.ca - October 4th, 2020
- 'I don't over think it' - Tarrus Riley on image, masculinity and music - Jamaica Gleaner - October 4th, 2020
- Preying on the Vulnerable: Half of Trafficked Women and Girls Are Immigrants - WTTW News - October 4th, 2020
- Chaplain Norris Burkes: Who's your BFF? - The Union of Grass Valley - October 2nd, 2020
- These are the internet's favorite memes from the first presidential debate of 2020 - NBC News - October 2nd, 2020
- New exhibition: 'Ink in the Lines': the art and meaning of military tattoos - Australian Photography - October 2nd, 2020
- DAWN Describes His Childhood, Relationship With HyunA, Meaning Of His Tattoos, And More - soompi - October 2nd, 2020
- How one man spent 34 years in prison after setting fire to a pair of curtains - The Guardian - October 2nd, 2020
- Katie Price says she's getting boyfriend Carl Woods' face tattooed on her arm after just four months of dating - Brinkwire - October 2nd, 2020
- Trump's election spurred B.C. painter David A. Haughton to focus on evil - Straight.com - October 2nd, 2020
- The Bleak Resonance of 'Native Son' | by Gary Younge - The New York Review of Books - October 2nd, 2020
- Katie Price says shes getting boyfriend Carl Woods face tattooed on her arm after just four months of dat - The Sun - September 30th, 2020
- Will Smith Might Be a Superstar but He's Not Good at Everything, According To a Former Co-Star - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 30th, 2020
- Who are the Proud Boys? - Quartz - September 30th, 2020
- Man wanted in Toronto assault that left victim seriously injured: police - Global News - September 30th, 2020
- British Post-Punk Band Idles Are Throwing a Revolution, and Everyone's Invited - The New York Times - September 22nd, 2020
- 'Men get breast cancer too' | Ohio daughters raising awareness about breast cancer in men in honor of their father - WTOL - September 22nd, 2020
- Day 20: If You Live In The Rural West, You Better Fit The Part - KUNR Public Radio - September 22nd, 2020
- 15 Meaningful Dream Catcher Tattoos for Men in 2020 - The Trend Spotter - September 20th, 2020
- Men ghost me on dating apps when I tell them Im autistic I just want to be accepted - The Sun - September 20th, 2020
- Five Guys a Week, review: irresistibly voyeuristic dating show adheres perfectly to lockdown rules - Telegraph.co.uk - September 20th, 2020
- Final Fantasy XVI: 3 things you might have missed in the trailer - RPG Site - September 20th, 2020
- Miller & Carter turn away two men because their 'chavvy' outfits breach dress code - Somerset Live - September 18th, 2020
- London crime: The faces of 5 men wanted over drugs and firearms offences - My London - September 16th, 2020
- Central American refugees stopped by Trump, then by pandemic - Herald-Whig - September 16th, 2020
- Baltimore murder suspects protected by sanctuary laws, ICE says; 'This is the worst-case scenario' - Fox News - September 16th, 2020
- Pepe the Frog Mutates from a Far Right Meme Into a Lovable, Far Gone Figure in Feels Good Man - The Texas Observer - September 16th, 2020
- Wait, The 'If I Go Missing' Kit From 'A.P. Bio' On Peacock Is A Real, Law Enforcement-Recommended Thing? - Oxygen - September 16th, 2020
- Oconee County sheriffs blotter: Thieves on video, a middle finger and a glob of tobacco dip - Online Athens - September 16th, 2020
- The faces of the 7 most wanted men in the North West - Lancs Live - September 12th, 2020
- Oconee County sheriffs blotter: Thieves on video, a middle finger and a glob of tobacco dip - Savannah Morning News - September 12th, 2020
- Fourteen Martyrs in the Struggle Against Racist Terror and Trumpism-Fascism - CounterPunch - September 12th, 2020
- De'Andre Asbury-Heath Is a Baseball Pro and a New Contestant on 'Love Island USA' - Distractify - September 12th, 2020
- The Advice Goddess - Argonaut Online - September 9th, 2020
- Forsberg: Is Theis the best bang-for-your-buck contract in NBA? - Comcast SportsNet New England - September 9th, 2020
- Nowadays, Body Inclusivity Sells, and Brands Will Ignore It at Their Peril - Study Breaks - September 9th, 2020
- 31 Extra-Special Ways You Described Your Sexual Orientation on the 2020 Reader Survey - Autostraddle - September 9th, 2020
- Post Malone on how face tattoos and Supreme drops inspired his wine empire - British GQ - September 7th, 2020
- Model falls in love with childhood sweetheart after 30 years when pal picks him out for her on app - Wales Online - September 7th, 2020
- In the near future, what will restaurant adventures look like? Choose your own. - Kansas City Pitch - September 7th, 2020
- Commentary: I used to enforce the NCAA's exploitation - Massillon Independent - September 6th, 2020
- Whatever Happened To ... The Heavy Metal Mongolian Band Called The Hu? - KPCW - September 6th, 2020
- Model falls in love with sweetheart after 30 years thanks to app - Belfast Live - September 6th, 2020
- Commentary: I used to enforce the NCAA's exploitation - Suburbanite - September 6th, 2020
- A hero in the recovery community laid to rest - Concord Monitor - September 6th, 2020
- Model falls in love with sweetheart after 30 years thanks to app - MyLondon - September 6th, 2020
- Thieves Steal Firearms from Gun Show in Morgantown - Berks Weekly - September 4th, 2020
- Kick The Hobbit - The Free Weekly - September 4th, 2020
- Behind the Ink: Tattoo Culture at Yale-NUS College - The Octant - September 4th, 2020
- Jeffree Star's boyfriend Andre Marhold's Baby Mommy Responds To their Relationship - Dankanator - September 4th, 2020
- Chinese university dress code sends a wrong message. How other schools deal with campus clothing - Simcoe Reformer - September 4th, 2020