How does the process to have tattoos removed work?
Ethos Spa Skin and Laser Center uses the PicoSure laser system to safely and effectively remove tattoos. This is a type of picosecond laser, meaning it emits light pulses very quickly, usually in speeds of one-trillionth of a second.
The PicoSure laser technology system works by sending its ultra-fast pulses of energy into the tattooed skin. The laser breaks the tattoo inks into tiny, dust-like ink particles.
The lymph system then sends fluid to the area to flush away the ink so it can be absorbed by the body and expelled naturally. Each laser treatment breaks the ink into smaller and smaller particles. In effect, the ink will seem to be disappearing, but it is simply being absorbed and eliminated by your body.
While the PicoSure advanced laser system is a very effective lasertattoo removal system, individual results will vary since the effectiveness of the treatment depends on many factors, including the age and size of the tattoo, the ink colors, and the patients skin type.
Tattoo Fail? Three facts you need to know about Picosure Laser Tattoo Removal NJ
Yes. The PicoSure laser treatment system used by Ethos Spa is effective on all ink colors, including blues, greens, and blacks. It is also effective on tattoos that have been previously treated through other means.
No. The PicoSure laser system used by Ethos Spa is designed to work only on the ink in your tattoo. It will not harm the surrounding tissue.
Interestingly, laser hair removal was first studied in women withPolycystic Ovary Syndrome(PCOS). PCOS affects hormone levels, which in turn can result in excessive hair growth.
Its important to remember that laser hair removal does not provide permanent hair removal foranyone. That said, laser treatments can be effective and can make a significant impact for individuals with PCOS.
Because of the nature of PCOS, hair growth is harder to control. As a result, individuals with PCOS may require a greater number of laser treatments. In addition, a more vigorous maintenance schedule may be required in order to maintain the results.
An experienced physician will be able to talk to you knowledgeably and honestly about the results you can expect and should be able to provide before and after photos of previous clients with PCOS.
The number of treatments depends on several factors, including the size and age of the tattoo, its location, and color characteristics.
Youll be happy to know that the PicoSure laser system used by Ethos Spa usually requires fewer treatment sessions than with traditional lasers, but you should still count on multiple sessions.
Your Ethos Spa physician will examine your tattoo and outline a suggested number of treatments for the most effective removal. Treatments usually occur every 6-8 weeks and last for about 10 minutes a session (for an average-sized tattoo).
Generally, a good candidate is someone who:
It is rare for laser tattoo removal to leave a scar. However, if the application of the tattoo resulted in a scar, that scar will remain. And although the scar will not be eliminated by the laser system, any tattoo pigment within the scar will be treated by the laser system. If an existing scar is a concern, be sure to ask your Ethos Spa physician about scar removal options for once thetattoo removal processhas been completed.
For more information, visit:
The Most Common Misconceptions in Laser Tattoo Removal
Yes, you can opt to remove only a portion of your tattoo. Discuss these details with your Ethos Spa physician in detail during your initial consultation.
While at the spa, an antibiotic cream will be applied to the treated area, then it will be covered with a sterile dressing for protection and to help prevent infection. Your Ethos Spa physician will give you detailed instructions for your skin care routine at home, for best results after the procedure.
Tattoo Removal: Signs and Symptoms of Infection After Your Tattoo Was Removed
Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
Minimal side effects include swelling, redness, and slight blistering of the treated area. These side effects are normal and temporary. Your Ethos Spa physician will give you detailed instructions for how to treat your skin for best results after the procedure.
Is It Normal to Blister After Laser Tattoo Removal?
Many individuals report that the process of removing the tattoo is very similar to the process of getting the tattoo. There is discomfort, but it is generally bearable. However, there are some numbing options available to help diminish and alleviate pain during the procedure. Be sure to discuss this topic with your Ethos Spa physician during your initial consultation.
The PicoSure laser system is specially designed to remove tattoos, as well as acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles (such as crows feet), and pigmented lesions. It is not effective for vein removal, spots removal, nor is it an effective cellulite treatment.
R20 is not a laser system. Its a method of treatment that involves passing the laser over the tattoo more times per treatment session, with the goal of breaking down the tattoo pigment faster and thus achieving faster results. Talk to your Ethos Spa physician about R20 in detail if you would like to learn more about the pros and cons of this method.
R20 Method for Laser Tattoo Removal New Jersey
Tattoo removal is usually easier on individuals who are fair skinned. The more contrast between the tattoo ink color and the skin color, the better the results will be.
This does not mean that tattoo removal wont work on individuals with darker skin. It simply means that the procedure will go slower, as more treatments will be needed.
Picosure Laser Can Now Treat All Tattoo Colors And Skin Types
The PicoSure and the Q-switched laser are different types of laser systems. Not only do they work differently, but they have different results, as well.
Generally, in comparison to the Q-switched laser, the PicoSure system requires fewer treatments, has a shorter recovery time, and works better on stubborn tattoo colors.
For more info, read:
Tattoo Removal With the Medlite C6 Q-switched Nd: YAG laser
Good question! We love that youre interested in doing all you can to look your best and take optimal care of your skin.
During your initial consultation, please be sure to discuss every procedure youre interested in (laser hair removal, fat transfers, and other), so your Ethos Spa physician can recommend the best options for achieving your cosmetic goals.
No. Tattoo removal is not a type of plastic surgery; it's a non-invasive laser procedure with minimal risk and minimal recovery time.
6 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Laser Tattoo Removal
Its estimated that one in five adults has a tattoo, and 11% of those individuals later decide to have their tattoos removed. If youre considering tattoo removal, here are some tips to help you select the right physician and clinic to perform laser treatment.
The rest is here:
- Regretting a tattoo? These are your options when it comes to getting rid of it - Fashion Journal - February 20th, 2021
- Soliton Named Best New Technology Award at the Aesthetic Industry Association Board Meeting - PRNewswire - February 20th, 2021
- Britains most tattooed woman covers half her skin with make-up to show what she looks like without ink - The Sun - February 8th, 2021
- Pure Ink Tattoo Studios - NJ Premier Tattoo Studio - February 6th, 2021
- Tattoo Removal | American Society of Plastic Surgeons - February 6th, 2021
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Tattoo Removal | Glamour - February 6th, 2021
- Integrity Ink Provides Fast, Effective, and Affordable Full-Spectrum Laser Tattoo Removal in Crosby, TX with the Astanza Trinity Laser - GlobeNewswire - January 27th, 2021
- Free tattoo removal event helps give people a clean break with past - Stockton Record - January 20th, 2021
- As Statues Of America's Racist Past Were Removed This Year, So Were Tattoos - NPR - December 31st, 2020
- New tattoo shop open in Torrington - The Torrington Telegram - December 28th, 2020
- How I Met Your Mother: Best Season 3 Episodes, According To IMDb - TheThings - December 28th, 2020
- 10 Celebs Who Refuse To Get Tattoos | TheThings - TheThings - December 21st, 2020
- Pete Davidson Is Allegedly Getting All of His Tattoos Removed Details - Allure - December 19th, 2020
- 15 Best Tattoo Removal Creams That Works: 2020 Buyer's Guide - December 18th, 2020
- Cyberpunk 2077: The Face Tattoos, Ranked - TheGamer - December 18th, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Market status and outlook: 2021 business development plans by companies, industry trends and restraints, market share and... - December 16th, 2020
- Why Kat Von D Covered Up Her Tattoos - PopCrush - December 16th, 2020
- What you need to know before getting a white tattoo - The Saxon - November 27th, 2020
- S.I. orange zone: This could be the end of my business, says gym owner - silive.com - November 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: These businesses will close if NYC becomes an orange zone - SILive.com - November 20th, 2020
- The MedSpa on 5th Removes Unwanted Tattoos and Skin Blemishes with the Astanza Duality in Mount Dora, Florida - PRNewswire - November 10th, 2020
- The 'healing' power of tattoos - by artist who says studios are like confession booths - Birmingham Live - November 8th, 2020
- Celebrity tattoos that will inspire you to get inked - Times Now - November 5th, 2020
- E-dermis Magnetic Tattoo Removal An Alternative Way of Tattoo Elimination - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - November 4th, 2020
- How to Remove Fresh Tattoo Ink from Skin - Tips to remove ... - November 1st, 2020
- Panacea Tattoo Removal Offers a Second Chance with Laser Tattoo Removal Featuring the Astanza Duality in Grand Junction, CO - PRNewswire - November 1st, 2020
- Laser Tattoo Removal: From Prep to Aftercare, Heres What to Expect - HYPEBAE - October 28th, 2020
- Best Tattoo Removal Treatments NJ | Laser Tattoo Treatment ... - October 21st, 2020
- Non laser Tattoo Removal: The most easy and cost effective way to remove tattoo - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 9th, 2020
- Reynolds ink: Why Rabbitohs skipper wants to 'start again' with tats - Sydney Morning Herald - October 8th, 2020
- What To Expect When You Get a Tattoo - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic - October 4th, 2020
- Chinese Taxi Drivers Ordered To Remove Tattoos - INKED - September 28th, 2020
- What You Need to Know Before Tattoo Removal - - RushPRnews.com - September 25th, 2020
- Bizarre: 44-year-old with several body modifications gets his nose removed to look like 'Human Satan' - Times Now - September 25th, 2020
- These innovative regimes and therapies are worth booking well in advance - Connecticut Magazine - September 22nd, 2020
- Tattoo Removal: How to, Costs, Before and After Pictures ... - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo removal - Mayo Clinic - August 26th, 2020
- Tattoo Blowout: Appearance, Treatments, and More - August 26th, 2020
- Hackensack Medical Laser - Tattoo Removal New Jersey - August 26th, 2020
- TikToker gets freckle tattoosand it goes horribly wrong - The Daily Dot - August 20th, 2020
- National Tattoo Removal Day: INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist And Hate Tattoos For Free - Latin Times - August 13th, 2020
- Tattoo Removal Market Rapidly Growing in Healthcare, Competitor Analysis, Complete Study of Current Trends and Forecast 2020-2023 - The Daily... - August 13th, 2020
- Removery's INK-nitiative Will Remove Racist and Hate Tattoos For Free - PRNewswire - August 12th, 2020
- Groupons offering free removal to ink fans who have a tattoo of the wrong star sign following Nasas 13th hor - The Sun - July 15th, 2020